Tom Brady to retire (official)

BleuEyedHawk

Reaction score
I didn't care for him because of the cheating either but I have to give him respect for his drive and for being a good teammate. I gained a lot of appreciation when he went to the Bucs and helped the them get their SB rings. He pushed himself and others around him to be better.

One tough competitor and he'll be remembered and celebrated as one of the greatest.

Mizak

Reaction score
Honestly, I think how the Bucs handled the Antonio Brown situation made Tom Brady think retirement. He wasn’t talking about retiring at all before the AB situation. Seeing how the AB situation played out and the “get Gronk the ball so he could get his incentives”(even tho it pissed Arians off which made Brady scream right back at Arians) was Tom’s “that’s all I have left to give my life to football.” Bruce Arians and the Bucs organization messed that team up. And I now believe what Antonio Brown said was true.

The Bucs organization did some shady and manipulative moves on how they treated Antonio Brown.

toffee

Reaction score
Mizak":t9ckh4rl said:
Honestly, I think how the Bucs handled the Antonio Brown situation made Tom Brady think retirement. He wasn’t talking about retiring at all before the AB situation. Seeing how the AB situation played out and the “get Gronk the ball so he could get his incentives”(even tho it pissed Arians off which made Brady scream right back at Arians) was Tom’s “that’s all I have left to give my life to football.” Bruce Arians and the Bucs organization messed that team up. And I now believe what Antonio Brown said was true.

The Bucs organization did some shady and manipulative moves on how they treated Antonio Brown.

What did Antonio Brown say?

Mizak

Reaction score
toffee":1ealhinm said:
Mizak":1ealhinm said:

He told the coach(during the game he had a meltdown) his ankle was hurt and he couldn’t go back in. Arians didn’t believe him and told/screamed at him to go back in, thus meltdown. In Arians press conference after the AB meltdown, he claimed he didn’t know that AB was hurt. The Press Conference makes me think he’s lying and the organization is covering his a$$ cuz AB has receipts aka evidence that his ankle really was injured.

Also, the way Arians was behaving might of made Tom Brady think retirement was a good idea.

toffee

Reaction score
Mizak":3l56xmoy said:
toffee":3l56xmoy said:
Mizak":3l56xmoy said:

He told the coach(during the game he had a meltdown) his ankle was hurt and he couldn’t go back in. Arians didn’t believe him and told/screamed at him to go back in, thus meltdown. In Arians press conference after the AB meltdown, he claimed he didn’t know that AB was hurt. The Press Conference makes me think he’s lying and the organization is covering his a$$ cuz AB has receipts aka evidence that his ankle really was injured.

Also, the way Arians was behaving might of made Tom Brady think retirement was a good idea.
Can't promote Russ to Tampa, Pete might be destroying Russ's legacy but at least Pete worships Russ.

Sent from my IN2017 using Tapatalk

Stud

Reaction score
About f----- time. Guy annoyed the hell out of me. 44 and he's leading the league in passing yards and TD's? Give me a break. Whatever supplement he was taking clearly worked.

Mizak

Reaction score
Stud":158bfrpu said:
About f----- time. Guy annoyed the hell out of me. 44 and he's leading the league in passing yards and TD's? Give me a break. Whatever supplement he was taking clearly worked.

Your team needs all the supplements they can get come tomorrow.

chris98251

Reaction score
He didn't declare his retirement, someone said it but it was not from Tom from my Understanding.

RedAlice

Reaction score
Threedee":3vv19i6e said:
RedAlice":3vv19i6e said:
How awesome that his LAST game is losing to the Rams.

:irishdrinkers:

He ended his first (playing) season against the Rams, as well.

Wasn’t his first SB win Spygate?

Rams will end him. This year or next year.

RedAlice

Reaction score
chris98251":15jc9a7j said:
He didn't declare his retirement, someone said it but it was not from Tom from my Understanding.

His plan is to go out winning.

Rams will not allow that.

RedAlice

Reaction score
Brady has pulled so much BS over the years against many teams.

I am happy to point it out, but c’mon he is good. Not a Fn Saint.

Threedee

Reaction score
RedAlice":7qkox2hu said:
Brady has pulled so much BS over the years against many teams.

I am happy to point it out, but c’mon he is good. Not a Fn Saint.

It's rough being a Saint.