Tom Cable staying with Seattle

HawkFan72

Reaction score
I really want Shanahan to withdraw his name. It would be hilarious and the 49ers would be stuck with another Tomsula situation.

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
Has Pete Carroll had a season without having to fill a major Coordinator position? Who knows, maybe this will work......

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
HawkFan72":2u4kbd3d said:
I really want Shanahan to withdraw his name. It would be hilarious and the 49ers would be stuck with another Tomsula situation.

Sorry but...RITSLMAOCOTSASLMAO

Rolling in the snow laffin my ass off choking on the snow and still laffin my ass off.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
HawkFan72":3nj3sdmu said:

Oh god, it would be so much word for them than the Tomsuka situation.

They hired Tomsula by choice when others wanted the job (Gase, for one) and already had a GM and staff in place.

If KS turns them down they've got nobody left, and still no GM. They're plain old SOL.

ivotuk

Reaction score
HawkFan72":104f3kfs said:
I am kind of relieved. I know many of you are very sick of Cable, but if the Seahawks really are sticking with this group of O-line guys I want Cable being the one to continue to teach them. We really don't need some new voice coming in and changing whatever continuity those guys are starting to have. Now those guys can keep hearing consistent things, keep getting better, and hopefully we'll have a few new players competing for the spots.

If they were doing an O-line overhaul I would want a new coach. But with the way the Seahawks are doing it, I want a consistent voice.

I was disappointed at first, but I think considering who we have on the Offensive Line, he's the best bet.

I have no idea who would be good enough to take over, and I don't think I want to risk going forward with someone that might be really bad and just ruin the guys we have.

I think with a year together, that these guys can become pretty good to great.

But I would like to get a Left Tackle.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
Well I hope the offense finds a way to click soon otherwise we'll be calling for Pete's head next.

sdog1981

Reaction score
HawkGA":2zwa6fy4 said:
On he lowest paid linement thing, I could see that if the OL was regularly getting manhandled. That is what it is. But when the linemen are constantly getting beaten by stunts, that seems like more of a coaching issue.

This right here. You can't dumb and weak. They get beat mentally and physically all the time.

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
Cable really should be better with the plug-and-play types. But it's frustrating as a fan because you never know when he's going to show up, so it's hard to plan your life around him.

:sarcasm_off:

flmmkrz

Reaction score
Another case of Seattle is my first choice, and there is no place i'd rather be since nobody else is trying to take me.
We win again in the coaching department.

Foghawk

Reaction score
So the Space Time Continuum will not be disrupted. Hoping for the best, all I'm asking for is an average OL at the least.

chris98251

Reaction score
Blame the 49ers for holding these guys at arms length, they want them to be second fiddle in hopes they can maybe persuade Shanahan to sign de paper. Now if Mini Mouse decides he likes Atlanta who on Kellys Fired Staff is available?

ludakrishna

Reaction score
He has one more year to prove his worth. If he doesn't Fire Pete Carroll...Otherwise we are stuck with Cable. Russell's prime years are being wasted because the coach doesn't believe in protecting his most valuable asset.

irocdave

Reaction score
Popeyejones":173z2173 said:
HawkFan72":173z2173 said:

Oh god, it would be so much word for them than the Tomsuka situation.

They hired Tomsula by choice when others wanted the job (Gase, for one) and already had a GM and staff in place.

If KS turns them down they've got nobody left, and still no GM. They're plain old SOL.

I hear Chip Kelley is available, he could fill the coach and GM positions. Jed could save some money by hiring just one guy.

Latest posts