Total and complete disgust.

Willyeye

Reaction score
Willyeye":3dcl9oq6 said:
scutterhawk":3dcl9oq6 said:
kf3339":3dcl9oq6 said:
PC doesn't know how to game plan against Fisher. He has consistently allowed our team to play down to their level, instead of getting them to live up to their true potential.

I don't see this changing as PC will not learn from these games and makes weak excuses. The only positive is that Fisher has no clue how to game plan against any other team, which is why they end up going home after each regular season. It is happening this year again for the Rams. Good.
Wilson pretty much had his ass out in the wind...No Lynch?, No Rawls?, and an O-Line that folded like wet cardboard box, when being hit by a bunch of first rounder's.
They did everything they could to keep Wilson bottled up, and when he finally did break containment, and slid for a first down, Fisher & Williams cheap shot artists hit him with a helmet to the knee the first time, and a blow to the head on his second, and the PISS POOR Refs ignored them ,er, no, in fact they gave the Rams the ball on that second head hunting hit.
The Rams are going to keep doing it as long as Jeff Fisher & Greg Williams keep instructing their players to play dirty, and hey, the League is letting that shit slide.
Peyton got his ass in a bind for allowing Williams to pull that same shit while in NO.
AND Pete isn't making "Weak Excuses", his W/L record, two Years in a row, Conference Championships OVER THE ENTIRE NFC + to the Super Bowls, and a Lombardi?, I'll take that ANY day over what Jeff "Cheap Shot" Fisher has accomplished while Coaching the Rams.
Fishers credentials are in the toilet, and AGAIN he will be going home for the play-offs.

The headhunters led by Gregg Williams injured 3 QB's this year on dirty hits. They got Big Ben, McCown, and Bridgewater...I feel like I might be forgetting another...it could actually be 4 QB's they injured. I guess we should just be glad that we haven't heard anything about Russell having an injured knee. I've been thinking for awhile now that if the refs don't start calling the "Bountygate" Rams on some of this crap, it's just a matter of time before they kill somebody. SIX CONCUSSIONS IN THIS GAME. I especially liked the one where two Rams lunged like human missiles capped with football helmets at Russell on his first run early in the game, and when he ducked down, they hit each other helmet-to-helmet and both went out with concussions. Hope Luke Willson is doing okay! I hope the Rams stay in St. Louis and get moved to the AFCW. I get scared for our guys every time we play them.

RedAlice

Reaction score
nbk35zw":3rz0sngn said:
I take it you never played the game.

The Rams are built to beat power teams. Seattle did not execute, and St. Louis hit us where we are average: interior line.

Dude, relax.

If St. Louis was our wildcard opponent, I would say "bravo". But they are not. There are no playoff teams with interior rush like the Rams,.

Chill.

Exactly. Great post Hawk fan.

it befuddles me why all the stupid hate when facts are facts.

I'm starting to believe the myth of the bandwagon Hawk fan.....real fans would not over react to one meaninngless game.

AVL

Reaction score
Why did this place get so full of negative entitlement?

I guess it sells, but why?

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
RedAlice":2egzmkbv said:
nbk35zw":2egzmkbv said:

The Rams are built to beat power teams. Seattle did not execute, and St. Louis hit us where we are average: interior line.

Dude, relax.

If St. Louis was our wildcard opponent, I would say "bravo". But they are not. There are no playoff teams with interior rush like the Rams,.

Chill.

I'm starting to believe the myth of the bandwagon Hawk fan.....real fans would not over react to one meaninngless game.
His post is correct. And your team is filthy, dirty cheap shot city Alice.

Optimus25

Reaction score
RedAlice":2622x9lr said:
nbk35zw":2622x9lr said:

Dude, relax.

Chill.

This is semi inaccurate for several reasons. It wasn't meaningless because it meant a sweep from the rams on the year. This signals we have a significant problem within the division because the way Arizona is built right now we are certain to split with them every year, at best. Arizona isn't struggling with st Louis at all, their last game was 27-3. Therefore if we can't get over st Louis every year, twice a year, our divisional hopes are slim. Playing for a wild card every year is not a recipe for success.

Secondly, our offense has barely changed vs st Louis in every contest in recent history. To me this is the biggest detriment DB brings to the table, his lack of ability to shift gears, plan, and win these types of games. Bellicheck, in spite of his sliminess, at least makes sure mcdaniels comes to every game with a fresh game plan. Ever taken a patriot running back in fantasy, for instance, only to have them sling the rock almost 60 times instead?. In spite of said running back having three touchdowns the week prior... They just go with what works. How long until DB sees the empty set not working, for example. How many play actions did we run until we realized play action doesn't negate a defender in the back field every single play?. Once in the second half we were rolling until DB called a RO that went for-1 or so. Until you don't have a D lineman in the backfield every play, can someone explain to me how a RO would ever work?. What exactly is Russ supposed to read with hayes in his jock?

People say DB couldn't bring the same offensive explosion because the defensive scheme in conjunction with the pass rush was too consuming, and i just don't see it. The first down to helfet on the rub route looked so easy, where was that either before or after?. Just a microcosm of why i think DB isn't the savior everyone thinks he is when we're creaming subpar teams.

Lastly, zero sacks. If case keenum was able to buy time and have zero sacks, it's cause for concern.

Frankly, i think it's the bandwagon approach to NOT let last Sunday get to you.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Optimus25":1wx9ntcf said:
RedAlice":1wx9ntcf said:
nbk35zw":1wx9ntcf said:

Dude, relax.

Chill.

This is semi inaccurate for several reasons. It wasn't meaningless because it meant a sweep from the rams on the year. This signals we have a significant problem within the division because the way Arizona is built right now we are certain to split with them every year, at best. Arizona isn't struggling with st Louis at all, their last game was 27-3. Therefore if we can't get over st Louis every year, twice a year, our divisional hopes are slim. Playing for a wild card every year is not a recipe for success.

Secondly, our offense has barely changed vs st Louis in every contest in recent history. To me this is the biggest detriment DB brings to the table, his lack of ability to shift gears, plan, and win these types of games. Bellicheck, in spite of his sliminess, at least makes sure mcdaniels comes to every game with a fresh game plan. Ever taken a patriot running back in fantasy, for instance, only to have them sling the rock almost 60 times instead?. In spite of said running back having three touchdowns the week prior... They just go with what works. How long until DB sees the empty set not working, for example. How many play actions did we run until we realized play action doesn't negate a defender in the back field every single play?. Once in the second half we were rolling until DB called a RO that went for-1 or so. Until you don't have a D lineman in the backfield every play, can someone explain to me how a RO would ever work?. What exactly is Russ supposed to read with hayes in his jock?

People say DB couldn't bring the same offensive explosion because the defensive scheme in conjunction with the pass rush was too consuming, and i just don't see it. The first down to helfet on the rub route looked so easy, where was that either before or after?. Just a microcosm of why i think DB isn't the savior everyone thinks he is when we're creaming subpar teams.

Lastly, zero sacks. If case keenum was able to buy time and have zero sacks, it's cause for concern.

Frankly, i think it's the bandwagon approach to NOT let last Sunday get to you.
Great post Optimus, especially the part about Bevell.