Tough TNF tonight...

OP
OP
P

pehawk

Reaction score
homerun1970":3as3l4wb said:
Whitehurst to Washington Seahawks connection.

I'm glad this regime did right by Leon. He MVP'd a couple of victories for a bad Seahawks team.

OP
OP
P

pehawk

Reaction score
This game is indeed gross, but, hey these we're my MUCH loved Seahawks in the 1990's. I can appreciate the game in all its ugly glory.

homerun1970

Reaction score
I don't even have to roll back that far go back look at the Mora team. That team was a study in dysfunction reminiscent of the disaster going in SC. Thanks Paul for getting rid of him.

Rat

Reaction score
I'm jealous of the Titans for having Whitehurst. I hope we can get him back in the offseason somehow.

homerun1970

Reaction score
Oh the controversy we could have should he start over Wilson, or would we be better with Willson at qb.

drdiags

Reaction score
I keep waiting for Bortles to show why he was the 3rd pick in the draft. He is terrible. Good TD for Todman though.

OP
OP
P

pehawk

Reaction score
drdiags":12hfbehe said:
I keep waiting for Bortles to show why he was the 3rd pick in the draft. He is terrible. Good TD for Todman though.

I think he'll be alright. He played a very, very low level of competition in NCAA. They have a good OC and good WR's

All right, we all KNOW Whitehurst will answer. It's what he does, really.

Rat

Reaction score
I'm still pissed that Carroll botched the Whitehurst situation so badly. Made a genius move acquiring him, and then undermined him by naming TJack the starter right before the season that Whitehurst was ready to take off. There was no competition allowed by the coach who preaches it. Yeah, Wilson is great, but Whitehurst has so much more ability. This all could have been even greater.

Rat

Reaction score
Bortles will be fine. He's a rookie out of a weak conference, playing on a bad team behind a poor OL, with no running game for most of the season, and mostly rookie wideouts. All that considered, I don't think he looks any worse than an average rookie QB. I don't know if he's the answer, but I don't think he's shown why he's not yet.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Rat":2ixrsnde said:
I'm still pissed that Carroll botched the Whitehurst situation so badly. Made a genius move acquiring him, and then undermined him by naming TJack the starter right before the season that Whitehurst was ready to take off. There was no competition allowed by the coach who preaches it. Yeah, Wilson is great, but Whitehurst has so much more ability. This all could have been even greater.

Actually it was all Matt Hasselbeck giving Charles bad advice that sunk his career in Seattle. He told Charlie that chicks dig interceptions. Being the quick thinker that he was, INThurst fell for it.

Rat

Reaction score
Beastquake never happens without Whitehurst. He studded us past the Rams in week 17 to get into that game.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Rat":9t3ucwsn said:
Beastquake never happens without Whitehurst. He studded us past the Rams in week 17 to get into that game.

Def an elite performance on that day. We won what...6-3 that day? Scorefest 4 shore.

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
Hey this game was somewhat entertaining despite no playoff implications. A HELL of a lot more entertaining than that abortion last week in St. Louis.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
ivotuk":8ndsrby3 said:
Rat":8ndsrby3 said:

Actually it was all Matt Hasselbeck giving Charles bad advice that sunk his career in Seattle. He told Charlie that chicks dig interceptions. Being the quick thinker that he was, INThurst fell for it.

Ok..I fell for it and laughed. I did not wanna laugh, but had no choice. Dangit. LOL