Treyvon Boykin and Vernon Adams

cheese22

Reaction score
I don't get where people got the idea that VA is 'frail.' RW has 5 lbs on him, Brees has 7. That's like one month with a dietician and a trainer...and he'd be faster and stronger. He has a great attitude about because that's what he's been told at every step. Good thing PCJS didn't think the same about RW.

CamanoIslandJQ

Reaction score
IMO-The Seahawks need to get Adams signed up as a free agent ASAP. If that means cutting one of umpteen CB and/or OL prospects, so be it. The Seahawks will benefit much more from having a 3-rd QB on the roster instead of just another fatty on the bench or a 7-th string DB.

McGruff

Reaction score
Natethegreat":ggg0x24t said:
I'm not an expert but Treyvon seems to have a serious lack of arm strength. I guess thats why he went undrafted though. Definitely athletic, but I honestly think Vernon has much better arm talent.

Arm strength is one of Boykins biggest assets as I watch him. He guns it deep downfield, and on short throws he riffles it.

In fact, one of the things he has to learn in the NFL is to take a little off of the short throws.

The other thin is he takes too many chances. Risky throws. You can do that when you've got Josh Doctson picking on school children, but in the NFL those D-backs can play.

Basis4day

Reaction score
CamanoIslandJQ":3hq1n2l6 said:
IMO-The Seahawks need to get Adams signed up as a free agent ASAP. If that means cutting one of umpteen CB and/or OL prospects, so be it. The Seahawks will benefit much more from having a 3-rd QB on the roster instead of just another fatty on the bench or a 7-th string DB.

How so?