TruJo per LaCanfora

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
We hate the Rams because they are constantly peeing on our fires.

Sometimes, it puts them out.

Simple as that. For a number of reasons they are paper to our rock and it just burns us.

Worse, the 1 or 2 games they end up costing us, usually are important for a team that is neck and neck with another really good team for playoff slotting.

Additionally, they are dirty as hell. Potentially injuring players and costing us other games.

And, finally, because they match-up well against us, their getting to the playoffs and ending up in a game against us is a nightmare scenario for us. Not because we cannot beat them but because losing to them wouldn't be shocking either.

We want no part of them so we root for their misfortunes and we cheer every time they stumble or slip. Out best route to the SB will be one with no Rams in the way.

So yeah, a key corner going out for them is going to be big news here.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
FWIW I don't hate the Rams. They're more like an annoying younger brother who occasionally beats you at something but is generally massively inferior because you are bigger, stronger and wiser.

NINEster

Reaction score
My Redskins friend hates the Rams over the 2012 draft.....so he's feeling good about recent turn of events with Goff.

Outside of the Kurt Warner years and the late '70s, the Rams have been the ultimate spoiler. Back then messing with the Niners, Giants, Eagles, etc. These days with Seahawks and any number of good teams on any given Sunday. They give the other short QB Drew Brees fits, and disciplined Andrew Luck as well.

The absolute most dangerous team to pick against in a knock out pool.

Their volatility is to be appreciated.

Ramfan128

Reaction score
NINEster":2qb5epmi said:
My Redskins friend hates the Rams over the 2012 draft.....so he's feeling good about recent turn of events with Goff.

Outside of the Kurt Warner years and the late '70s, the Rams have been the ultimate spoiler. Back then messing with the Niners, Giants, Eagles, etc. These days with Seahawks and any number of good teams on any given Sunday. They give the other short QB Drew Brees fits, and disciplined Andrew Luck as well.

The absolute most dangerous team to pick against in a knock out pool.

Their volatility is to be appreciated.

Errr...the Eagles?

From 1980-1989 the Rams made the playoffs 6 of 10 years. Obviously the Niners/Giants/Bears were usually in the way - but that is vastly different than the Rams current situation in which we have not made the playoffs in 12 years. And the Eagles don't deserve to be in the same conversation as the other teams you mentioned.

Largent80

Reaction score
xgeoff":2zft5t22 said:
Largent80":2zft5t22 said:
Hard to feel sorry for the Rams. They lucked out and caught the Hawks with an injured franchise QB, Missing 1st round draft choice at OG, and a host of other injuries.

I don't think that is fair. We lost 5 in a row to that team.

So you forgot about an entire DECADE of Hawk dominance over the Rams after 2004?

And TruJo?...really.....hahahahaha, a very pedestrian CB is now TruJo?.......I'm sorry but just gigitty.