U.D.F.A.

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
Yes, another Bailey. I think I need a Bailey jersey, however I don't play for the Hawks but I have seen them before... :eek:
#whatnumber?

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
Keith Price signed with us (ew)

Keith Price ‏@KeithPrice17 2m
Thank you @Seahawks for this awesome opportunity! Back to Seattle I go. #12thman #GoHawks

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
Chase Dixon (Vmac visit), and Chris young (ASU)

MAY 2⃣6⃣ ♊♊♊️ ‏@JAY_TRAINNN 6m
S/O to my boy @C_Dixon89 for signing with the Seahawks

Tahoma Football ‏@tahomafootball 5m
“@DanMan_93: @Seahawks sign Chris Young from ASU!” Congrats & good luck to Auburn HS grad.

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
Andru Pulu

Summit Sports Group ‏@SummitSportsG 2m
Congrats to @EWUAthletics Andru Pulu signing with the hometown @seahawks! pic.twitter.com/gu55RRCWXV

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Coug_Hawk08":g46vqi2y said:
Chase Dixon (Vmac visit), and Chris young (ASU)

MAY 2⃣6⃣ ♊♊♊️ ‏@JAY_TRAINNN 6m
S/O to my boy @C_Dixon89 for signing with the Seahawks

Tahoma Football ‏@tahomafootball 5m
“@DanMan_93: @Seahawks sign Chris Young from ASU!” Congrats & good luck to Auburn HS grad.
Good Lord, Tahoma has a Twitter account for football? What the Hell is the world coming to?

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
Garry Gilliam, Penn State OT

Garry Gilliam™ ‏@Gi77iam 6m
Signed with the Seattle Seahawks! God is good! Huge opportunity with a great team!

The OLineman we have picked up all have incredible Athleticism. Top of the class good. This guy and Scott are outstanding athletes.

plyka

Reaction score
jkitsune":1th8j23s said:
Brandon Coleman and Michael Sam.
Damn Sam didn't get drafted? Steven a smith and espn first take will now spend their entire show talking about how racist the NFL is...yes I know it doesn't have anything to do with race but it hasn't stopped them before.

randomation

Reaction score
So the receiver who some wanted to take with the first round pick is now a udfa interesting.

Ziggyy108

Reaction score
randomation":31qyqa8p said:
So the receiver who some wanted to take with the first round pick is now a udfa interesting.

The 'Aints got him reportedly

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I dont understand this so am hoping you all with wisdom can educate me. UDFA are players that did not get selected in the draft. If they get to training camp or are selected for a try out, are they being paid for that tryout? I know that those in the draft are not "on" the team until they sign a contract and as it were make it to the team. And I read on our web someone posted that if they dont sign, they start losing part of what may be their salary for not signing or holding out. (could have been on ESPn.) Thanks for the assistance.

:thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers: