UDFA LB Nelson Ceaser - Versatility

Kamcussionator

Reaction score
Would be exciting to see someone push Darrell Taylor for snaps. What stands out to me is he goes full speed, but he's under control. He may be off line, with a lineman all over him, but he can make the last minute correction to get a wrap on the qb/ball carrier and make the tackle.

JPatera76

Reaction score
Would be exciting to see someone push Darrell Taylor for snaps. What stands out to me is he goes full speed, but he's under control. He may be off line, with a lineman all over him, but he can make the last minute correction to get a wrap on the qb/ball carrier and make the tackle.

Kinda looks like a mix of Avril and Bennett. Not saying he is as good as them, but if he’s got the potential and if Avril works with him., lord have mercy!!

Kamcussionator

Reaction score
It's fun to troll his comment section getting a reaction out of him. Just criticize his opinion or complain about him posting content for the wrong team
Troll the Seahawks content providers, so maybe they won't make Seahawk content anymore. Great plan.

I can't stand the Chat Sports guy, but I wouldn't troll him for it. He's making content and he might be some other fan out there's go to.

Support the team, support the fans. Right?

evergreen

Reaction score
Why the shade for Mid Atlantic Merv? He's great.

cymatica

Reaction score
Troll the Seahawks content providers, so maybe they won't make Seahawk content anymore. Great plan.

I can't stand the Chat Sports guy, but I wouldn't troll him for it. He's making content and he might be some other fan out there's go to.

Support the team, support the fans. Right?
Read Top Billin's comments he posts himself. He constantly responds like a complete ass to people. I read a comment where someone gave him a compliment and mentioned that KJ Wright had a similar take in his podcast, he responded by telling the commenter to keep some other dudes podcast out of his comment section. The majority of his responses are condescending and flat out insulting.

He is an opinionated ass and I could care less if he makes content or not. He deserves to be trolled.

Hawkinaz

Reaction score
I understand the attitude towards Top Billing I had it for a short while he came at me with some negative comments for what I thought were some vanilla comments from me I got over it due to my fondness for watching game film I just don’t comment anymore