UFL Forum

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
We now have a UFL forum for anyone who wants a place to go to discuss the new league and perhaps any potential implications in regards to the NFL or the Seahawks. Just a PSA for the day. Carry on!

DirectMessage

Reaction score
Going through the rosters, they sure chose to go with older guys. They either are going to make an NFL roster or be out of football. 🤔. I'll be watching Max Borghi.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
The Sea Dragons.

Xfl got rid of the Sea Dragons, Vegas Vipers, and Orlando Guardians. The Usfl got rid of the NJ generals, Pittsburgh maulers, Philadelphia stars, New Orleans Breakers and Houston Gamblers.

I will watch, as I know half these cats will get camp invites. I’ll watch preseason not just to see how they do but with the knowledge that youll See a lot of preseason players make appearances later on in the regular season.

DirectMessage

Reaction score
Hope it folds in one year vince mcmahon style
Really? They need more of these leagues and/or a minor league. The NFL should expand to 40 teams and think about expanding the number of games. Maybe even a short mid season break along with bye weeks.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Really? They need more of these leagues and/or a minor league. The NFL should expand to 40 teams and think about expanding the number of games. Maybe even a short mid season break along with bye weeks.
Why so the talent can be even thinner than it is already?

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Hope it folds in one year vince mcmahon style

Why? Because they let the Seattle team go in order to Travel less? That’s all they can afford for now.

Spring football led to kickers Brandon Aubrey, kai Fairbairn, YongByon Koo becoming franchise starters. Ex spring qbs like Taylor Heinieke and PJ Walker starting and winning games. Even Godwin I was a spring player.

chris98251

Reaction score
Well most those guys were NFL caliber cuts, getting playing time makes them better so when it comes to reloading you have other options.

projectorfreak

Reaction score
was enjoying sea dragons but must not be enough money here , kinda pissed but at least I'll be able to find a team to get into just not the same ,ick , makes me feel like a fair weather fan

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
I was surprised at how few people went to the sea Dragons games, and how little their games were promoted.

They we’re a playoff team and as @AROS witnessed, few would even bother to go with tickets cratering at 4 bucks In the secondary.