undersized dline, ineffective scrub quarterback, no wideout

KDshouldBeOurMJ

Reaction score
I cant even believe a denver fan can come onto this site in this fashion and talk mess about the 12th man. I really hope the rest of denvers fan bas isnt like the child that posted this. you bring shame to your fan base. I couldn't draw any other conclusion from you post that you are jealous that we as a fan base are the loudest fans, and jealous of the amazing players we get the privilege to root for... dont bring you insecurities to this site. I have read many posts on here crediting the broncos when credit is due. just wait till sunday, when that clock hits zero the phrase "defense wins championships" will ring in your head. instead of being a hater why dont you attempt at having a mature discussion.
Overrated is 1 and done-ing, overrated is throwing 2 td's to 2 int's in two superbowls, overrated is using your rushing yards against stat as a argument of how your defense does against the run when teams abandoned the run by the 3rd quater.
Overrated isnt being the only defense to be 1st in yards, points and turnovers since the coveted 85 bears.
Overrated ist being #2 in points scored through week 10 without your most explosive player, one of the most exlosive players in the NFL.
Overrated isnt being the toughest, most physical team who puts in on film, in the statbooks and on your TV come sunday.
I dont care if the seahawks get outwitted sunday, win or lose this team will leave everything they have on the field.
The last thing this team is is overrated. Underrated if anything.

KDshouldBeOurMJ

Reaction score
To even talk about people who kill themselves in a joking fashion... even if you arent joking and just being a little punk you have no class. i would like you to say that to the family members that live with that for the rest of their lives. This is a football website for football discussion. I just wish i didnt have to respond to this or you, if only i could teach you a lesson with my fists. If you cant win a debate off of your knowledge of the game alone and have to resort to talking shit about a city then go look some stats up on google you idiot. just leave this site, you have already wasted enough of my life. You aren't even worth the space you take up on this webpage.

TXHawkFan

Reaction score
I tried for a few days to get an intelligent football discussion going on Orange Mane but that's like trying to discuss Shakespeare with a cage full of chimpanzees. About all they are capable of is flinging scat at you. It's easily the worst football forum I've ever seen.

ZLDRider

Reaction score
I agree, Falcon.

I went to the Air Force Academy years ago (first year women were allowed in as a matter of fact) and I took one trip to Denver over a weekend. Decided that was it. Place was overrun with drag queens and worse. Went skiing after that instead of going into the city.

C. Springs and Boulder were much more interesting. The Garden of the Gods was pretty cool. But, I've never liked Elway or the Broncos and I am soooo sick and tired of Peyton and Papa John commercials. PUKE

I honestly think that they aren't going to know what hit them (hint: It was Bambam Kam).

falcongoggles":13s0xr6l said:
First of all - I am so sick of people telling each other to kill themselves via the internet. I am guilty of doing this in the past, but think we need to change this about our culture.

Second - I lived in Colorado for four years (Air Force Academy/Colorado Springs) and travelled extensively to Denver. That city has nothing...zip, zero, zilch on Seattle. Those amazing mountains are barely visible from the city and have nothing on the Mount Rainier.

Third - I found the people of Denver completely discombobulated without any central theme or identity. The city was like a Walmart parking lot, completely lacking in personality. Aspen, Breckenridge, etc. were ski towns, Trinidad was the sex change capital of the world, and C. Spring was full of mega churches and defense contractors. Denver was full of...I'm not even sure to be honest.

I'm ready to see Seattle, an amazing metropolitan city and one of the motors of the US economy, punch Denver and the mainstream sports media in the mouth.

BlueTalons

Reaction score
The PRE-game OVER-hype story is the Broncos offense versus the Seahawks defense. The POST-game story (that is no where near talked about now) will be the Seahawks OFFENSE versus the Broncos DEFENSE!!

And the TOTALLY overlooked aspect are the SPECIAL TEAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

plyka

Reaction score
Pandion Haliaetus":xf9piz6h said:
From Orangemane, I wish they had the balls to come here and say this to our faces, sorry 49er fans take a seat, Bronco fans take home the trophy for the Douchbag Championship. Why? because Donkey fans have no idea what the Seahawks can really do, while we had to listen to Manning Mania since Y2K was going to be the end of the world:
Dear Seattle fans, please jump off the George Washington Memorial Bridge.

I can see why people in Seattle kill themselves, they live amongst a bunch of mindless idiots. Seriously the organization's fans have got to be some of the most dimwitted slobs ever assembled, and they are all so insecure that I can't navigate a single sports related article this week without seeing a plethora of overcompensating, unintelligible comments by these Sea-Baboons about how its their destiny to rule over the NFL.

I didn't have any feelings positive or ill towards the Seahawks before Superbowl week because I mean c'mon they're the Seahawks... what has their franchise ever accomplished other than representing one of the most depressed and suicidal cities in the US? Elephants don't pick fights with ants.

Listen Seahawks fans, grow bigger penises or go jump off a bridge, I don't care, just stop over compensating with all this nonsense blabbering.

Your team is like a 40 year old fat virgin who got laid by an attractive girl and now thinks you're hot ****. Its called acting like you been there before. Stop pounding your chest like a gorilla because you finally have a chance to be champions. Keyword: Chance.

We are going to send you back into that rainy **** hole of ever lasting failure you crawled out from after this upcoming weekend.

Last edited by Willynowei; 01-27-2014 at 11:13 PM..
Another post:

[ understand having confidence about the team you cheer for. It's all fun to have some healthy smack.

After lurking here, on the Seahawk boards, on reddit, etc I've come to the realization that I don't think I've ever seen a fan base so unwilling to give the other team a shot at winning the game. Not even Charger or Chiefs fans were like that when they were up in the division. **** you can't even make a post saying something positive about the Broncos on reddit.com/r/nfl w/o being down voted into oblivion.

I would never guarantee a win, because **** "any given Sunday." But these fans act like there is no chance the #1 ranked offense in NFL HISTORY can beat the #1 ranked defense THIS YEAR.

With the exception of Pete Carroll and Richard Sherman, I really like the Seahawks as a football team. They genuinely have a lot of bad asses that can play ball. You wont see any Seahawk fan giving the Broncos any credit however. They expect Russell Wilson to scramble all day and pass for 400+ yards, Marshawn to run for 200, and their defense to allow zero points.

It's pretty laughable really. At fans of least teams that I hate in the AFC (the pats, chargers, chiefs, raiders, ratbirds) will give the Broncos a shred of credit for being a good football team. And really, the op nailed it. Seahawk fans come off as some seriously depressed and insecure asshats. You can't make a critical comment about their team whatsoever without them being incredibly irrational.

They just don't understand that we are merely standing up for our team.... BECAUSE NO ONE ELSE IS GIVING US A CHANCE. Every Non-Seattle Media Outlet is Sucking Donkey Dong. Sorry we believe in our team and aren't goingto crown and throne the Donkeys because everyone else is.

Sorry Douchebag Donkey Dorks, keep praying to your Captain Billboard Brow and Horseface Jesus.

Are you freaking kidding? Why would you want them to come over here? I'd welcome them like i'd welcome Ebola infecting the world populace. When you see 2 boars mauling each other to death you don't step in the middle to show how tough you are, there is no winning.

PatsFanNH

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":2fskcdxy said:
Without Pey Pey the Donks are a 7-9 team tops.

100% agree with this, their D is average at best and while the O be serviceable with another QB it would be lucky to get 2/3rds the points and without P Money behind center (and Welker Pick in the AFC game onTalib lol) they would not be even close to the SB this year.

PatsFanNH

Reaction score
I am HARDLY a neutral fan, (seeing as how My Pats and the broncos have a history lol) that said take what some idiots say on a message board worth a grain of salt USUALLY they are the minority who just do things to stir shit up.

This Sunday its amazing O v Amazing D. WHICH ONE will prevail. I still say D wins championships and MY team has 3 SB trophies to prove it and 2 failed attempts when they didnt have said D.

Hawks46

Reaction score
A lot of Seattle fans ARE insecure.

Look at how many posts here are about "so and so said we were going to lose this game! blah blah what a MORON. I hate him."

That kind of crap, repeated over and over and over would probably convince an outsider that the fans are really insecure.

Thing is, it's also what makes our fans so passionate and drives the 12th man....not necessarily insecurity but a driving passion to matter on the NFL landscape, to make a mark to be the winners.

It's funny but we are a good team this year, were expected to be good before the season started, and got a lot of national press about it. I never understood all the vitriol from other fan bases. Some people were like "I'm sick of hearing about Seattle, they're soooo over rated." One of those posts, the guy was saying "I don't hate the Seahawks, what have they ever really done?" It's not like we've been the media darlings for a decade like the Patriots. I don't get it either, other than jealousy.

As for falcongoggles post....anyone that tell people to kill themselves over the internet has some deep rooted issues. Internet tough guy, lacking a lot in their own lives, whatever...but it's easy to say whatever the hell you want to on the internet to an anonymous someone - with no real threat of consequences- in a board of likeminded individuals....usually these people are seeking recognition and validation themselves. It's sad and stupid but it's our culture now.

OP
OP
B

BlueBlood

Reaction score
Hawks46":fqj0kzuq said:
A lot of Seattle fans ARE insecure.

Look at how many posts here are about "so and so said we were going to lose this game! blah blah what a MORON. I hate him."

That kind of crap, repeated over and over and over would probably convince an outsider that the fans are really insecure.

Thats out of left field. Go to orangemange, youll read so much insecurity youd think you were at a sorority house.

StorytellerMatt

Reaction score
I am going to go off football here for a moment and post an article I read this morning about Woody Allen and the sexual abuse allegations that surfaced (and lest we forget, were never proven or confirmed) two decades ago:

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/01/27/the-woody-allen-allegations-not-so-fast.html

I know it is film and not football, but an interesting point is made here. When everyone was talking crap about Woody, what did he do? He kept writing and making movies. He didn't answer the talk, and he didn't discuss it publicly. He just grabbed his lunch pail and went to work.

Which is what Seahawks fans do, every Sunday, and all through the week.

I think the lesson is that the more you talk about what other people say about you, the more you give their opinions power. Words have power to manifest our reality. The more you say "Donkeys fans said our team sucks for the following reasons," the more you send out energy that can manifest a major suckage team.

The thing I love about Seattle fans, and the reason I am pulling for them over Denver, is that they have a powerful optimism. Pete Carroll is a perfect fit in the city for that reason. I have said many times that I'm not from Seattle, that I have family in Denver, and I only started watching the Hawks and M's when I married a woman from Seattle. My loyalties should be divided, given the strong Bronco contingent on my side of the family, but I'm going with Seattle. Why?

Because I've been to both stadiums, mingled with both fans, and I like Seattle fans better. I like the 12th Man, and I like the idea that their collective energy (not just noise but energy) can elevate their team to victory. The one game I saw in the Clink, the fans didn't say, "We will win because the other team sucks" or "I hate the other team because their fans say this and that."

They said, "We will win because this is our house. We determine the outcome of this game as much as the players on the field." One 12 said to me, "I wish you could be here for the playoffs. The 12's turn it into the equivalent of a half-court game in basketball."

I love the positive energy of Seahawks fans, the sense that their team is the best and that they, the fans, are a part of it. But when 12's start listening to detractors and whining about what those detractors say, they begin to sound like Donkey fans or, dare I say, Forty-Whiner fans.

Stop it! Show me that Sodo Mojo that I fell in love with back in the 1990s. It's more than a catchphrase for one season of M's baseball. It is a religion, a reality, and a way of life.

F the Donkeys and their fans. You got this! I feel it so deeply in my bones that I'm like Wolverine getting infused with adamantium.

You got this. I say again, you got this. Be like Woody and ignore the garbage. Be like Pete and laugh it off around a mouthful of Wrigley's.

You got this, you got this, you got this.

That is all.