UPDATE: Pats TE Rob Gronkowski likely to miss few weeks

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
The book on Gronk is that to tackle him, you put your helmet or shoulder pads on his knees. Even a hit to the thighs he runs through.

I really really doubt this is the last time he is going to have a scare on a knee injury. I would expect he might continue to get another 1-2 years but every game someone is going to be putting hits on the only area they know to be vulnerable.

So it is just a matter of time.

I wouldn't worry about it.

peppersjap

Reaction score
Nothinbutm":36negg4q said:
Yeah, not wishing ill will on anyone in the league, regardless of the team. Gronk looks like a pretty solid dude. He's not a bad example for the rest of the league at all... but I'm not tearing up that the Patriots are getting gutted. That team definitely deserves to tank, injuries not withstanding.
I tend to agree with this. I hate the Patriots as a whole (mainly Belecheck and Brady). They are cheaters but Gronk is actually a pretty good guy and one hell of a TE. I wish him a quick recovery and the Patriots as many losses as possible in the near future.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
peppersjap":3k3r0rvk said:
Nothinbutm":3k3r0rvk said:
Yeah, not wishing ill will on anyone in the league, regardless of the team. Gronk looks like a pretty solid dude. He's not a bad example for the rest of the league at all... but I'm not tearing up that the Patriots are getting gutted. That team definitely deserves to tank, injuries not withstanding.
I tend to agree with this. I hate the Patriots as a whole (mainly Belecheck and Brady). They are cheaters but Gronk is actually a pretty good guy and one hell of a TE. I wish him a quick recovery and the Patriots as many losses as possible in the near future.

Great player but he seems to get hurt a lot.