Vegas says Seahawks win 11 games

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
I can't believe they only have the Cards with 8.5 wins. It's confusing that the line isn't a prediction, it's a number to keep the betting even. Same deal with the Hawks at 11 wins. Our offensive line could be better this season. Unger was great, but he was missing most of the games--we're finally moving forward without him. Okung has already been in the process of being phased out. They got another defensive convert like Sweezy, who could turn into a seriously quick, athletic interior lineman. I trust Schnieder with this mid/low round picks, and we got a bunch of oline guys in the draft.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Marlin Man":2hb99ny5 said:
we will be looking at 8 to 9 wins. Laugh all you want, I can't see RW running for over 800 yds again, if he wants to protect the body for the NEW contract.

M.M.
Call me a pessimist but I can't argue with this. The downfall of this team due to social media and player greed will be it's undoing. First Bennett, Russell and now Kam. Who is next? Wags?
Very, very, bumpy off season. The worst one since Carroll took over. I actually feel sorry for Jimmy Graham. Sigh.

I was looking forward to training Camp and news on this site but I think I am taking a hiatus. For the FIRST TIME in years. Ugh.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":w2no6av2 said:
Marlin Man":w2no6av2 said:
we will be looking at 8 to 9 wins. Laugh all you want, I can't see RW running for over 800 yds again, if he wants to protect the body for the NEW contract.

M.M.
Call me a pessimist but I can't argue with this. The downfall of this team due to social media and player greed will be it's undoing. First Bennett, Russell and now Kam. Who is next? Wags?
Very, very, bumpy off season. The worst one since Carroll took over. I actually feel sorry for Jimmy Graham. Sigh.

I was looking forward to training Camp and news on this site but I think I am taking a hiatus. For the FIRST TIME in years. Ugh.

This was "bumpy?"

Arrests? Suspensions? Weird injuries?

Did i miss all of that?

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Correction: Vegas says they'll break even with the betting to ensure a profit by setting the over/under at 11 wins. :)

Sac

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":3kxea7cn said:
Marlin Man":3kxea7cn said:

M.M.

Step back from the ledge.

Even if the players do have issues with their contracts, that doesn't equate to them not playing hard or to somehow having bad locker room chemistry.

And Russ will continue to run, and SLIDE, like he always has if there's pressure or if it's designed. He rarely ever takes a mean hit. In fact, many pocket passers take more vicious shots than he does.

rideaducati

Reaction score
Vegas opened with the niners at 8.5 and now has them at 6.5. I love seeing that.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":hgfnzubg said:
Marlin Man":hgfnzubg said:

M.M.

:lol: Yeah if we go 8-8 blame Social Media

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
Marlin Man":1ow0x55d said:

M.M.

He can protect the body for the new contract all he wants. He'll still be an amazing run threat running 600 yards. And this year he has one of the best and biggest TE targets in the game, and looking to score touchdowns with him to protect the argument for that same new contract. We'll be fine.

Latest posts