VIDEO: Awesome NFL Network clip of NFCCG! Gave me CHILLS!

dunceface

Reaction score
yeah chills... haven't seen that exchange between Russell and Bradshaw either, that was COOL

KARAVARUS

Reaction score
pmedic920":1s92ncjf said:
falcongoggles":1s92ncjf said:
I loved MRobs emotions. Sherman read the 49ers mind, "they're gonna try me." That was awesome.

This was cool as well, but I've wondered what was going on with #29 ET at that moment. He looked put off, by Sherm. Might just be me

ET was as focused as he always is. Sherm is the mouth, Kam is the enforcer, ET is the alien God of determination.

jlwaters1

Reaction score
When Watching it live and in all these replays I can't help but proclaim Lynch's run baby-beast mode, That was terrific. I also can't believe that the SF DB didn't punch it out and have it be a touchback for SF. In my house watching and screaming I was like DON'T FUMBLE! Luckily he didn't.

WHat a terrific game that was.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
Mike Rob crying really gets me every time. Incredible emotion.

Wilson asking Bradshaw for advice on the podium -- this guy's special.

Now go and finish the job guys on Sunday. Bring it home.

DrDix

Reaction score
jlwaters1":lu2ongm9 said:
When Watching it live and in all these replays I can't help but proclaim Lynch's run baby-beast mode, That was terrific. I also can't believe that the SF DB didn't punch it out and have it be a touchback for SF. In my house watching and screaming I was like DON'T FUMBLE! Luckily he didn't.

WHat a terrific game that was.

What do you mean? The ball was never remotely close from coming out. First of all, the CB hit it up, right into Marshawns muscles. The Ball never even moves after impact. Come on.

drdiags

Reaction score
Trumaine Brock should have went for the tackle (glad he didn't) instead of trying to punch out the ball. The trouble the team has been having in the Red Zone, I am thinking the 9ers hold the team to a FG.