Video: Russell Wilson on Owning a Team, His Contract and Man

Phteven

Reaction score
Didn't see this posted yet. Sorry if it's a duplicate. Really liked the interview on WSJ. RW definitely has his talking points, but I like his attitude about the CBA and his contract. I also like that he was so generous with Manziel, a guy with a questionable work ethic, questionable arm strength and isn't half the leader RW has been for us. I'd be pissed if I just won the SB and the media started comparing me to the kid who will likely be the next Ryan Leaf.

http://blogs.wsj.com/dailyfix/2014/02/2 ... d-manziel/

As an aside, while watching this, where RW is wearing a nice suit, sitting on a professional looking set with a plasma, one of the recommended videos was one "Kaepernick Still Believes NFC Loss was His Fault."

http://live.wsj.com/video/kaepernick-st ... 497BF76409

He's looks like a kid overcompensating.

Greenhell

Reaction score
What exactly is this surface tablet he's been talking about? What's different about it? And oh yeah, make that money, Russ!

brimsalabim

Reaction score
FWIW- based on Russell's recommendation I purchased a surface pro for our warehouse clerk to use. So far we don't like the windows 8 at all.

TwilightError

Reaction score
That was a Microsoft commercial.... No a Russell Wilson interview.

Anyway, he would not be the first President of the United States who has a history of owning a major sports franchise... I guess having a Microsoft scale company backing you up does not hurt your presidential election campaign either.. ;)

LickMyNuts

Reaction score
You can tell he's dense. He still thinks Crabtree on Sherman for the fade is a good matchup. If he is smart then he must be some kind of stubborn.

Latest posts