Vikings catch late was out of bounds

OP
OP
ivotuk

ivotuk

Reaction score
Hockey Guy":t7zq40w3 said:
ivotuk":t7zq40w3 said:
Listening to 710 yesterday I was sure they'd bring this up, unless I missed it, I didn't hear anything about it.

Imagine that, Moore's catch was "out of bounds," but Minne's catch was "inbounds." Piss poor reffing for and against both teams.

I have no idea if you're trying to say that you were mistaken because they didn't talk about it or you're doubling down without any evidence of any kind to back up what you're saying.

If you look up further, I provide the evidence that anybody can see if they have it on DVR.

I'm just saying that the referees were horrible, and with all the talk about penalties called and not called, on TV and the Radio, I'm surprised and a bit disappointed that they didn't even notice this call.

I'm sure our defense that was out there busting their ass was hoping for a shutout. I certainly was.

To anyone complaining about discussing penalties, why click on the thread? And don't blame me, blame ESPN, NFLN, and every other Network for making such a big deal of:

A. Fail Mary

B. Richard Sherman's uncalled hold on Julio (where they edited the tape so that you didn't see Julio's push off because it didn't fit the narrative).

C. KJ Wright tapping the ball out of the end zone.

D. Bobby Wagner's blocked field goal.

All as if the Seahawks didn't deserve the victory, or as if the Franchise always gets bogus calls going their way.

I mean, why do they always do that? Is it because of XL? You know, the one where the Referee admitted "I kicked a few calls."?

Whatever the reason, I don't know the answer. But as long as there are Referees, there's going to be discussions about penalties. And most of the time they will be broached by Sports TV, Internet and Radio. I certainly didn't invent this topic.

Oh, also, this is a discussion board. We "discuss" topics related to the Seahawks. I haven't seen a rule that says "Discussing past games, or penalties is Verboten."

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
ivotuk":2g893j0p said:
Hockey Guy":2g893j0p said:
ivotuk":2g893j0p said:
Listening to 710 yesterday I was sure they'd bring this up, unless I missed it, I didn't hear anything about it.

Imagine that, Moore's catch was "out of bounds," but Minne's catch was "inbounds." Piss poor reffing for and against both teams.

I have no idea if you're trying to say that you were mistaken because they didn't talk about it or you're doubling down without any evidence of any kind to back up what you're saying.

If you look up further, I provide the evidence that anybody can see if they have it on DVR.

I'm just saying that the referees were horrible, and with all the talk about penalties called and not called, on TV and the Radio, I'm surprised and a bit disappointed that they didn't even notice this call.

I'm sure our defense that was out there busting their ass was hoping for a shutout. I certainly was.

To anyone complaining about discussing penalties, why click on the thread? And don't blame me, blame ESPN, NFLN, and every other Network for making such a big deal of:

A. Fail Mary

B. Richard Sherman's uncalled hold on Julio (where they edited the tape so that you didn't see Julio's push off because it didn't fit the narrative).

C. KJ Wright tapping the ball out of the end zone.

D. Bobby Wagner's blocked field goal.

All as if the Seahawks didn't deserve the victory, or as if the Franchise always gets bogus calls going their way.

I mean, why do they always do that? Is it because of XL? You know, the one where the Referee admitted "I kicked a few calls."?

Whatever the reason, I don't know the answer. But as long as there are Referees, there's going to be discussions about penalties. And most of the time they will be broached by Sports TV, Internet and Radio. I certainly didn't invent this topic.

Oh, also, this is a discussion board. We "discuss" topics related to the Seahawks. I haven't seen a rule that says "Discussing past games, or penalties is Verboten."

I know the exact play & time of play you're referring to & have already said I thought he was out in real time(I've thought this many times before & been wrong) but I don't have it PVR'd so I have no way to go look at it again. I thought it was odd there was no replays of this play at the time.

Is there any way you can make a video off your PVR & post it? I'm genuinely curious to actually see if he was out.

sc85sis

Reaction score
The play in question is hard for me to see for sure in real time, even with All-22. But it looks like the receiver’s left foot was down just before he caught the ball, his right foot touched after the catch and then his left foot touches down out of bounds.

I wish Game Pass had slow-mo capability, but they probably don’t want to enable more controversy over reffing.

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
I read somewhere that it was the same officiating crew that called the Seattle @ Denver game. That’s all I need to know.

rcaido

Reaction score
Pandion Haliaetus":2rn40sw5 said:
I read somewhere that it was the same officiating crew that called the Seattle @ Denver game. That’s all I need to know.

Same crew that said no TD but had a discussion saying it was TD...Since they called a TD, it was too close to overturn crew?

I didn't find the officiating that badly in the Vikings game... We actually got away with quite of iffy calls and also calls that could have been called on us.

The only notable calls were the Wagner facemaks in the beginning which didn't have an impact of the game...Then there was the Ifedi call costing us a potential FG. IM not really sure what happened, the penalty could have been before hand and only got the replay of the aftermath.

The Vikings catch is that the catch at the end of the game, setting up Cousins TD? Who really cares, game was already over. He look out of bounds.