Washington @ Oregon: Game Thread

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
JSeahawks":1u3k97m0 said:
Congrats fella's. went pretty much as i expected it too.
I don't post here anymore but this is weaksauce.

You been such an ass towards us huskies for so long.

Weak.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

cesame

Reaction score
Why is that weaksauce?

Oregon is dreadful and it's their 4th loss in a row.

Assuming Washington wasn't overrated of course Oregon was going to get blown out

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
cesame":bm86y4fg said:
Why is that weaksauce?

Assuming Washington wasn't overrated of course Oregon was going to get blown out
His crow sucks. He's been talking shit for years. Kicking us huskies in the face with his little jabs.

I'm out.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":19gkogxa said:
cesame":19gkogxa said:
Why is that weaksauce?

His crow sucks. He's been talking shit for years. Kicking us huskies in the face with his little jabs. F him and his weak sauce.

I'm out.

And now all of you Husky fans have the chance to return it. Excuse me if i'm not going to get down on my knees and offer to blow you. Every rationale duck fan in the world saw this ass kicking coming. It wasnt exactly surprising.

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
Oregon is gonna be the first team in history to get their ass kicked in a different uniform every week.

chris98251

Reaction score
So J what's the chances Uncle Phil goes after a big name coach now, getting your asses handed to you in such a way has to have some sort of repercussions. If it was Michigan or Ohio State he may be able to skate around things, but the rival that is most talked about just made you hang a Hanky around your neck covered in embarrassment.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
cesame":38ixqosf said:
Streak over. At least we knew it was coming. Not even the biggest Oregon homers could legitimately predict Oregon to win this game.

Washington picked a great year to make a run. The PAC 12 is the worst it's been in years with Oregon in a rebuild phase, Stanford clearly overrated and an average team, USC is a train wreck, etc. This really is Washington's year. They're the only above average team in the conference. If they want a playoff spot they probably have to go undefeated because I don't think the PAC 12 is good enough to send a 1 loss team to the playoffs.

I wouldn't say it's the worst it's been in years. The conference is full of a lot of above average, but not great teams. If Washington runs the table, it will still be very impressive.

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
JSeahawks":1v4wahf4 said:
Tech Worlds":1v4wahf4 said:
cesame":1v4wahf4 said:
Why is that weaksauce?

His crow sucks. He's been talking shit for years. Kicking us huskies in the face with his little jabs. F him and his weak sauce.

I'm out.

And now all of you Husky fans have the chance to return it. Excuse me if i'm not going to get down on my knees and offer to blow you. Every rationale duck fan in the world saw this ass kicking coming. It wasnt exactly surprising.

Hahaha hahaha :0190l: :0190l:

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Twelve years of frustration results in the Huskies putting up 70 on the "Webfoots". The Duck uniforms keep getting uglier and uglier. So the Ducks decided to match their play respective to their uniforms.

GeekHawk

Reaction score
JSeahawks":2u87dppr said:
Ambrose83":2u87dppr said:
JSeahawks":2u87dppr said:
Congrats fella's. went pretty much as i expected it too.

You expected a 49 pt beat down and giving up 70 pts?

I expected to be dominated. Yes.

You expected to give up 50. At least, that was your prediction. Which I would imagine was your expectation, or else your prediction would be a different number. It was almost half-again worse! :mrgreen: Just like those gawd-awful uniforms are half-again worse every week.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
GeekHawk":1zvyf3zs said:
You expected to give up 50. At least, that was your prediction. Which I would imagine was your expectation, or else your prediction would be a different number. It was almost half-again worse! :mrgreen: Just like those gawd-awful uniforms are half-again worse every week.

My prediction was 59-24. Not really much of a difference between 59 and 70. They're both ass kickings. UW kept their guys in longer then I expected.

To be honest, the Duck defense played better then I thought they would in the first half. I was amazed UW had to punt.

Hawks46

Reaction score
cesame":n1x4cnp7 said:
Streak over. At least we knew it was coming. Not even the biggest Oregon homers could legitimately predict Oregon to win this game.

Washington picked a great year to make a run. The PAC 12 is the worst it's been in years with Oregon in a rebuild phase, Stanford clearly overrated and an average team, USC is a train wreck, etc. This really is Washington's year. They're the only above average team in the conference. If they want a playoff spot they probably have to go undefeated because I don't think the PAC 12 is good enough to send a 1 loss team to the playoffs.

You must not have been listening to Portland AM radio. There definitely are people down here that thought they would win because...."the streak".

As for J predicting the Huskies dropping a 70 burger on them......I don't think any fan really predicts getting 70 dropped on their team without being overly pessimistic.

As for keeping their guys in.....you've gone it to us. LOTS.

They put 2nd and 3rd stingers in and still scored 2 TD's. :irishdrinkers:

SeaChat

Reaction score
Who would of thought that there would be so much anger and animosity between 12s, I'm not sure this is an appropriate place for these sort of discussions. I grew up on the Washington/Oregon border and had amazing friendships on both sides of the line. I went to school on both sides of the line as well. There was always a great rivalry between Washington and Oregon teams, and we flipped each other crap back and forth, but all in fun and in the spirit of competition, as I remember it. I personally have always cheered for the Huskies and the Cougars, but I've always been a diehard Ducks fan. When they faced off against a Washington team, I'd root for the Ducks, mostly because my Dad was a big Duck fan and they grew on me growing up. It's like the Raiders, before Seahawks existed I was a Raider fan, and have remained one throughout my adult life as well, but once the Seahawks were formed I've always been in their corner. When they play the Raiders I've always remained loyal to my Hawks. I've got a lot of friends who are Raider fans and we flip each other crap all the time as well, all in fun, and remain respectful of each other as friends.
As for the effect this discussion is having on the Seahawk fan base, I find it disappointing at best and I think it's creating a division between Seahawk fans that would otherwise be courteous and friendly with each other. After reading through all the post in this thread, I'm not seeing where its beneficial to the Seahawks forum or the comradery of the members participating in it. If members are feeling insulted and alienated by trying to express their thoughts and opinions in here, then maybe it's time to either close and remove the entire thread from the forum, or at least try and regulate it so it isn't so upsetting to so many of the participants, and surely other members who might visit this thread under the illusion that they might engage in a thoughtful conversation about their favorite college team and quickly decide it might be best to keep to themselves and leave for fear of coming under attack for expressing an opinion. I'm not thin skinned, I don't let much bother me in the way of personal attacks, I'm a big boy and can take it, but the real issue is should I have to worry about it, and the answer to that question is simple, no! When I see other members feeling like they need to leave the forum because of the verbal assaults they encounter in here trying to express their thoughts, opinions, or team loyalties, which is what this thread was supposed to be about I thought, I find myself feeling a little more than disappointed that anyone that is a member of this forum has to feel that way, I'm sure some will want to share their opinions about my thoughts, opinions and takes on all of this, and that is perfectly okay by me. I was born and raised in the Pacific Northwest, everything rolls off my back LMAO. Go Seahawks, Ducks, Cougars and Huskies lol.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
With all due respect, Pacific101, this is college football we're talking about here. Oregon and Washington hate each other, and have for decades. It's the same reason you wouldn't find many people in Texas who root for both Texas and Texas A&M. They hate each other. They're rivalries.

And I'm not getting the same vibe as you...I feel like this is just good natured ribbing. We know we're all on the same (pro) team.

Also, it's okay to write really long posts, but it helps the reader if you use paragraphs. Otherwise it's just a giant wall of text and the brain doesn't like that for some reason.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
fenderbender123":3cs9gw67 said:
And I'm not getting the same vibe as you...I feel like this is just good natured ribbing. We know we're all on the same (pro) team..

Good natured?!? I hate every single one of you, and your momma's.

I've said before, i actually root for UW most of the time. But at the same time, there's not another team i enjoy beating more then UW.

UW and Oregon fans are actually pretty much mirrors of each other. For years and years Oregon fans thought UW fans were arrogant douchebags. Then for about a decade here UW fans have thought Oregon fans were arrogant douchebags. Now this season I can already see UW fans becoming arrogant douchebags again.