Watch NFL Films Seahawks Superbowl 48 DVD online?

TheWalrus

Reaction score
I don't know if it's because I'm Canadian, but I can't find it on iTunes and I've tried searching a bunch of different ways.

BlueBlood

Reaction score
Id love to download the full game onto my HTC One mAXX (aNDROID)

Hawks46

Reaction score
main":3n3kvta8 said:
You can buy the whole Super Bowl 48 on iTunes for $3.99. What's $3.99?

Ok this is going to shop some folks, and probably date me, but I've never done the ITunes thing.

So if I pay for it, can I download it, and transfer it to DVD to rewatch on my full sized TV ?

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Hawks46":10lo756e said:
main":10lo756e said:

Ok this is going to shop some folks, and probably date me, but I've never done the ITunes thing.

So if I pay for it, can I download it, and transfer it to DVD to rewatch on my full sized TV ?

Once you have the iTunes file format it can be burned to a DVD, unsure if it works native without 3rd party video software. I have a bunch and I have burned every movie purchased, but I haven't tried it on a computer with a clean load of Windows or Mac. The resolution won't be as good. I think I found the thing on Amazon for 15 dollars. It works.

OP
OP
FreshlySnipes

FreshlySnipes

Reaction score
HoustonHawk82":3b6ytxkw said:
Sounds like a 12 that need a little help to me...

PM me your address and I'll mail you my personal Blu-Ray and will include a self-addressed, postage-paid envelope to mail it back to me. Enjoy it, share the watching session with your favorite non-fan, convert them, and send it back. No charge.

Call me "HH-flics", if you will, but my policy on non-returns is considered one of the more strict out there. I'm old school that way; first born child, knees broken, concrete shoes... you know the drill. You can run...

Hey thanks for the generous offer HoustonHawk! Tempting but I wouldn't want to put you out like that. Ill stop being difficult and just rent it on itunes for 5.00 until I buy the bluray. I am honestly surprised that I wasn't able to find a copy somewhere online. I can usually find and stream any new movie from megashare.info or download any file at tehparadox. Tehparadox doesnt have the seahawks movie yet but I did find the SuperBowl, the NFC Championship game & some others from last season in HD. ( Here is the link for those who are interested.. http://tehparadox.com/forum/search.php?searchid=185356691 )

... oh and to "Theascension":

for the record, streaming is not downloading and its not illegal HAHA... but good effort :th2thumbs:

main

Reaction score
Hawks46":tgi896ka said:
main":tgi896ka said:

Beware! Unless you can somehow cut the video in half (into 2 files), the video is too long to fit on a DVD.

EntiatHawk

Reaction score
By the way I got the DVD right after it was released and waited to watch with another friend and his wife. Had the DVD sitting on my desk for the about a month without watching it, pure torture. Any way was so fun to have a season in review in a little over 2 hrs.

Funny how NFL films presented some of the games and how I remembered them. Not quite the same. Cannot wait till the release the full games vids for the season in June or July.

Spend the 23 buck from Amazon-
http://www.amazon.com/Super-Bowl-XLVIII ... MS2P17D3AB

randomation

Reaction score
I know you can do itunes to dvd I would assume you could transfer it to higher quality disc if you want to no idea, I basically watch everything on my computer have sunday ticket on the ps3 don't even have a tv at the moment just a monitor /shrug.