Watch the refs today!!!

Welshers2

Reaction score
For anyone who hasn't seen, the Browns have gotten HUGELY beneficial calls in their past two games. The Colts game last week was one of the worst screw jobs I've ever seen in the "sports entertainment" NFL world. I'm very worried we get screwed today.

The NFL seems to be giving the Browns some sort of push for some bizzare reason. Maybe it has to do with the owner spending hundreds of millions on a rapist who barely even plays. He's throwing a tantrum getting the NFL to give him some love. Or maybe it's got to do with gambling. But it's really fishy what's going on.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Sports gambling...who would bet on the Browns vs niners? Today might be just a let them play game..Hopefully

Cyrus12

Reaction score
So in Canada our pregame shows are all about the betting odds for anything related to that game...in the halftime the first part is about betting odds and how it needs to change in the 2nd half...and then the post game has a show about how it all went down...all endorsed of course by fan duel. I see more about betting lines now then the actual game. Throw in fantasy football and stupid celebs involved in publicity stunts with players and I start to wonder if anyone actually just watches football for the love of the game anymore?? The refs get told how to call the game. To think Vegas and the NFL aren't in bed together is just wishful thinking.

JPatera76

Reaction score
So in Canada our pregame shows are all about the betting odds for anything related to that game...in the halftime the first part is about betting odds and how it needs to change in the 2nd half...and then the post game has a show about how it all went down...all endorsed of course by fan duel. I see more about betting lines now then the actual game. Throw in fantasy football and stupid celebs involved in publicity stunts with players and I start to wonder if anyone actually just watches football for the love of the game anymore?? The refs get told how to call the game. To think Vegas and the NFL aren't in bed together is just wishful thinking.

Oddly enough... the US is almsot similar... add in all the Fan Duel ads they show, its nauseating.

TwilightError

Reaction score
This was a nice find. They let the Browns play. Hawks, not so much. Sports entertainment apparently works better this way..

OP
OP
Welshers2

Welshers2

Reaction score
Yep I called this. Incredibly rigged game