We can win this, if...

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
We can make a few defensive adjustments, and keep rolling this offense. I'm still not confident, but wow, this is worth watching and even if we lose, unless we just drop off in the second half, I like the team's effort tonight.

dbsn2420

Reaction score
Agree! They are in a good spot, but the D has to get a couple stops or at least keep them kicking FG's.

jeremiah

Reaction score
We have a chance.... why do we as fans need a female to mansplain about the game? Women don't care about the analyses of the game, guys don't listen to women...ask their wives... Get back to one man to give a halftime take on the play. How much do they have to pay these guys? They have 7-8 reporters on the game, plus a guy back in NY?

Shane Falco

Reaction score
Yeah, it'd be nice to get the running game going to slow em down. And tighten up on defense. Passing game is what has us in this game.

Optimus25

Reaction score
Why aren’t you confident out of curiosity?

They can’t cover our talented WR corps, we haven’t even started unleashing Fant and Dissly, and our ground game is at least hitting the second level every carry.

I’d not be too confident if i were Dallas personally.

nwHawk

Reaction score
Why not? They have a decent chance at a W tonight.

Finish it !!!!!!

DeSeahawk

Reaction score
Why aren’t you confident out of curiosity?

They can’t cover our talented WR corps, we haven’t even started unleashing Fant and Dissly, and our ground game is at least hitting the second level every carry.

I’d not be too confident if i were Dallas personally.
I'd say its cuz of the defense. No forced punts yet ? Eeek