We have a game here

BigBill1945

Reaction score
I am so pumped. I hope we get uber motivated in the second half. So proud of these guys. Win or lose I think they are playing a good game. I do not believe in moral victories but this one would be close if we do end up losing. I honestly think we have a chance if we can continue to put the heat on Purdy. Go Hawks.

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
Seattle played an excellent first half. Couldn't have really gone better. Especially capitalizing on that huge mistake by Ward.

cdn hawk fan

Reaction score
What ever happens the rest of the game, these Seahawks have proven they are ballers. They are going to be a group that will take a lot of this game. What this reminds me of is Atlanta / Seahawks playoff game in 2012. Young group hungry and learning. Win or lose, I am excited about next year with the draft and rookies we have.

nwHawk

Reaction score
What ever happens the rest of the game, these Seahawks have proven they are ballers. They are going to be a group that will take a lot of this game. What this reminds me of is Atlanta / Seahawks playoff game in 2012. Young group hungry and learning. Win or lose, I am excited about next year with the draft and rookies we have.
I was just thinking about posting this same thought. Agreed!

Optimus25

Reaction score
I think they got demoralized a little by how efficient Walker has ran the ball.

With a little more push in the 2nd half we could put them in a big pickle.

cymatica

Reaction score
Despite me bitching about a play here and there, they've been solid