We Get Joe and Troy This Week

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Well, I just checked my guide, fast-forwarded to Sunday and the double-header is on CBS, not FOX. So, I am screwed from seeing the Hawks play live.

HawkGA

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":d80sxc8x said:
Well, I just checked my guide, fast-forwarded to Sunday and the double-header is on CBS, not FOX. So, I am screwed from seeing the Hawks play live.

Me too. I had hope if the #1 crew was doing it that I would get the game but with the Broncos the late game too, no way is FOX showing the late game.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Aikman is fine, as long as he's not calling a cowboys game

Attachments

• 12190103_10208069390071903_7294683467974482705_n.jpg
    12190103_10208069390071903_7294683467974482705_n.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 925

rjdriver

Reaction score
Their ok-
Troy better for baseball[/quote]
I think you mean Joe, right? He is very good on baseball and to me OK on football. Aikman is a good color guy.[/quote]

Joe yes
not as good as his father, but then again. Not many were.[/quote]
"This is gonna be a home run........I don't believe what I just saw".

Vin Scully is the only one I can think of I've liked better than Jack for baseball.[/quote]

Vin Scully is straight up deity.

James in PA

Reaction score
Greenhell":2gvqplv8 said:
So much better than Dan Fouts and his beard. Damn, that guy was horrible last Sunday. Horrible!
Yea, what was his deal with Baldwin's game winning TD catch? "This one's coming back!" I couldn't even enjoy the moment because of his crap. I just assumed he saw something that I had missed. Turns out, Fouts is just an idiot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BlueBlood

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":1p37z3uw said:
Does anyone know which network has the double-header this weekend? If it's FOX, I am pretty sure that I will get to view the Seahawks game since Detroit is being aired on CBS and GB/Minn/Chicago all have evening games-I live in NFC North airing territory. :(

Um, no sports bars NFL ticket? Always amazes me when fans in other areas say they can't watch a game because its not on their regular cable. Where there is a will there is a way.

Vipbox also works for 99% of all sporting events even pay per view and it works on android phones and tablets as well as iPhone and ipads

Jerhawk

Reaction score
BlueBlood":sogdgvq8 said:
Seahwkgal":sogdgvq8 said:
Does anyone know which network has the double-header this weekend? If it's FOX, I am pretty sure that I will get to view the Seahawks game since Detroit is being aired on CBS and GB/Minn/Chicago all have evening games-I live in NFC North airing territory. :(

Um, no sports bars NFL ticket? Always amazes me when fans in other areas say they can't watch a game because its not on their regular cable. Where there is a will there is a way.

Vipbox also works for 99% of all sporting events even pay per view and it works on android phones and tablets as well as iPhone and ipads

Perhaps they just like watching the game from the comfort of their home, and don't possess ipads or iphones and other forms of technology besides the basic cpu. Always amazes me when people leave condescending remarks to a simple question.

Seahawkgal, I don't have the answer to your question but the nfl viewing map thread should be up on here today or tomorrow

A

Anonymous

Jerhawk":3349xkr2 said:
BlueBlood":3349xkr2 said:
Seahwkgal":3349xkr2 said:

Perhaps they just like watching the game from the comfort of their home, and don't possess ipads or iphones and other forms of technology besides the basic cpu. Always amazes me when people leave condescending remarks to a simple question.

Seahawkgal, I don't have the answer to your question but the nfl viewing map thread should be up on here today or tomorrow

Or, some folks may be on disability, or a fixed income maybe, or both. They may have limited options, upto and including an inability to possess or subscribe to many online options.

:141847_bnono:

At times we forget the plight that faces some of our fellow fans, as not all of us find ourselves in affluent or favorable situations.

Regardless, my experience is that we are all still capable of ellation after touchdowns and still able to throw things at the TV in disgust. :les:

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
I'm waiting for the day when we can watch any game we want, regardless of where we happen to live.

StoneCold

Reaction score
fenderbender123":rbgqm036 said:
Worst broadcast crew in the history of sports.

I completely disagree. Joe Buck is as good as any tuna boat in the fleet and Troy is easy one the eyes. What more could you ask for?

ivotuk

Reaction score
Hell yeah ! They're my favorite. Joe Buck has really matured, and he's always had a sharp wit.

I heard an interview with him on Brock & Salk, and he said "Let's be honest, I got in to this business through my dad, nepotism." I appreciate that kind of honesty.

I'm glad his dad did get him in the businesses, he's the perfect foil for Troy Aikman, and is becoming one of the best broadcaster's in the business, with Mike Mayock coming in a close second.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
StoneCold":2c516rvw said:
fenderbender123":2c516rvw said:

I completely disagree. Joe Buck is as good as any tuna boat in the fleet and Troy is easy one the eyes. What more could you ask for?

A crew that isn't bland and non-passionate. Those 2 would be better off reporting the nightly news than broadcasting a football game.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Siouxhawk":93ypmgeb said:
I'm waiting for the day when we can watch any game we want, regardless of where we happen to live.

That day is here, you just have to pay $200 a year for it.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I have yet to understand some of the 12's loathing of Aikman and Buck. Outside of the hint of arrogance always seemingly boiling just below Buck's surface I find them to be complimentary as an announcer/color team as well as towards our team in general. Now Siragusa? Ugh.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
StoneCold":rm9o4i0h said:
fenderbender123":rm9o4i0h said:

Someone who doesn't staple most of his calls together out of six phrases? Let's see..

"SLINGS it!"

"Over the MIDDLE!"

"Depends on the spot"

My mistake, it was just three.

I exaggerate a little, of course. But it's glaringly noticeable.

Practically every other broadcaster on all four networks brings both a wider vocabulary and more excitement in his voice, except maybe Chris Myers. I miss Matt Vesgarsian from the Holmgren days. Joe and Troy have been certainly complimentary to the Seahawks during the Carroll days, so no complaints there. But in general I just don't like them.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":ck2rkb5k said:
StoneCold":ck2rkb5k said:
fenderbender123":ck2rkb5k said:

Someone who doesn't staple most of his calls together out of six phrases? Let's see..

"SLINGS it!"

"Over the MIDDLE!"

"Depends on the spot"

My mistake, it was just three.

I exaggerate a little, of course. But it's glaringly noticeable.

Practically every other broadcaster on all four networks brings both a wider vocabulary and more excitement in his voice, except maybe Chris Myers. I miss Matt Vesgarsian from the Holmgren days. Joe and Troy have been certainly complimentary to the Seahawks during the Carroll days, so no complaints there. But in general I just don't like them.

Montana check your PM's. :les:

I generally don't care about announcers unless they're obnoxious or say stupid things like that guy that called the week 1 td and said there was a flag.

OP
OP
S

seahawksny

Reaction score
I saw the map from today

Why on earth would STL be showing this game.
I guess the market there demands it?
If not, is Goodell trying to stick it to them the way Darth Stern did to us? If you dont build team, Ill show you how its done.

Anybody know how this works?

LA, Seattle obviously.

But ST Louis? makes no sense.

mrt144

Reaction score
Bill Assumpcao":2prt1qvr said:
http://506sports.com/

Go Hawks,
BillA

Wow, the LA TV market doesn't extend up to Santa Barbara? I know that over 30 Million live where the broadcast will be shown in Socal but damn....