We had a good win today, but lets not get carried away.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
KitsapHawk":3fp5d0b0 said:
Ad Hawk":3fp5d0b0 said:
KitsapHawk":3fp5d0b0 said:
We all need to keep in top form and not overlook this coming weeks match up. We need to be prepare to fight hard and smart down on the field guys, just like today. Stay focused!

Wait... what?

Go Hawks!

What is there to not understand? We cannot afford to overlook this game vs. the niners, we need to be ready for a trap game.
Actually, 'WE' only need to cheer really hard and as far as I'm concerned, I can look forward to anything I want. I'm pretty sure the team (coaches, players etc) are only looking at the next game up, as they should. As they always do.

Rocket

Reaction score
MALE BOVINE CRAP...
Let the brothers get carried the Eff away tonight.
Reserved comes tomorrow.

Rocket

Reaction score
Chapman":2kp48e0n said:
Seems like win or lose this board explodes with really dumb threads.

Sum bitch you made me snort my damn Mountain Dew. It burns. I blame OP.

Hawks46

Reaction score
evergreen":1hyz15b7 said:
Worry about the Rams!

Actually, this is true. I'm more worried about them than any other team.

The Niners.....eh they could come out and be really desperate, or they could have nothing to play for. They don't play us close at home anyways, our offense is playing better, and we physically dominated them at home already. The fact that we hate them only helps more.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
KitsapHawk":7et3t6sq said:
How can some people be so oblivious...

Because too many threads like this get posted in all seriousness. The reactions are stock fare, including my own above.

keith da hawk

Reaction score
1. We (the fans) do not need to be ready for other teams. We just have to scream our heads off at the game and cheer on our team when we watch them at home.

2. Implying Seattle will overlook anybody in the division, especially the Whiners is laughable. This team will be ready the rest of the season, especially against those d-bags from Santa Clara.

OP
OP
K

KitsapHawk

Reaction score
keith da hawk":1ti7f76x said:
1. We (the fans) do not need to be ready for other teams. We just have to scream our heads off at the game and cheer on our team when we watch them at home.

2. Implying Seattle will overlook anybody in the division, especially the Whiners is laughable. This team will be ready the rest of the season, especially against those d-bags from Santa Clara.

PicardDoubleFacepalm 1

Jean Luc Picard jean luc picard 21978663 694 530

s1e22-picard-facepalm.jpg

StoneCold

Reaction score
Ad Hawk":z1km3fq7 said:
evergreen":z1km3fq7 said:
Worry about the Rams!

Yeah, I'm more worried about the Rams, too. They have a lot of momentum, and have pitched two shutouts in a row. We don't play them for several weeks, though, so the team won't be focused on them yet.

Right now, I'm just savoring the win, and getting as carried away with my team as a fan should after a statement win.

I am absolutely overlooking the Whiners and The Cardinals. I'm prepping 24/7 for the Rams. Hopefully we can score more than the Raiders and Washington combined. We do that and it's a Merry Christmas.

SC

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
KitsapHawk":2pm4n8ab said:

We do not know you personally, and this is a written word forum.

Therefore things like sarcasm are not easily detected. So if you thought you were writing something witty or sarcastic, you threw up an airball.

Your original post just looks like one of the many posts we're used to on this forum by over zealous forum members who think they're down in the huddle with the Seahawks, and their every word and move have a direct effect on the team.

OP
OP
K

KitsapHawk

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":3nyec4yo said:
KitsapHawk":3nyec4yo said:

We do not know you personally, and this is a written word forum.

Therefore things like sarcasm are not easily detected. So if you thought you were writing something witty or sarcastic, you threw up an airball.

Your original post just looks like one of the many posts we're used to on this forum by over zealous forum members who think they're down in the huddle with the Seahawks, and their every word and move have a direct effect on the team.

It would be easily detected if anyone bothered to posts in the middle of the thread before commenting.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
My favorite part about satire is reading responses from people who thought it was serious.

Latest posts