We had a good win today, but lets not get carried away.

razgriz737

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":3dj6kybl said:
KitsapHawk":3dj6kybl said:
How can some people be so oblivious...

We do not know you personally, and this is a written word forum.

Therefore things like sarcasm are not easily detected. So if you thought you were writing something witty or sarcastic, you threw up an airball.

Your original post just looks like one of the many posts we're used to on this forum by over zealous forum members who think they're down in the huddle with the Seahawks, and their every word and move have a direct effect on the team.
To be fair, KitsapHawk has been here since 2012 and like 99% of his posts are joke posts.

This one was pretty funny IMO.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
KitsapHawk":1lihmhvb said:
We all need to keep in top form and not overlook this coming weeks match up. We need to be prepare to fight hard and smart down on the field guys, just like today. Stay focused!
I'm glad to have somebody here to rein in on the enthusiasm, that way, I'm free to let it all hang out ;)

kobebryant

Reaction score
It is somewhat entertaining watching this one go right over the heads of those on the short bus. Whooosh.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Yeah, because if the fans overlook a team or are cocky, the Hawks PLAYERS will obviously do the same.

:pukeface:

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
This is turning into one of those things that make me go hmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

...As in the 9ers are a damn proud team; overlooking them would be easy, but they still have it in them to beat Seattle any given Sunday!

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Of course they are a good team, and they have their back up against the wall etc. Hawks are still gonna' knock them into the dirt, but I certainly don't expect a blowout.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
The forecast calls for pain... and our boys are the delivery mechanism.

RationalNiner

Reaction score
Lol, I've never understood these type of threads. Not get carried away and that you need to stay focused? You guys aren't on the field and whether you get carried away or not makes no difference on whether or not the team you root for wins.

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
RationalNiner":m383qdu6 said:
Lol, I've never understood these type of threads. Not get carried away and that you need to stay focused? You guys aren't on the field and whether you get carried away or not makes no difference on whether or not the team you root for wins.

You don't believe in collective energy? Hawk fans need to keep their focus. On a cosmic level, it can and will make a difference on Sunday. Stay on it, 12s!

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
RationalNiner":378iyp7b said:

You are right.

We should all focus on this shutout we need against the Digits. I'm gonna see what info I can get from Crappynicks.

[youtube]XNN43pCycGo[/youtube]

Crappy! Don't be glum, old chum! You just gotta throw it to the open man!
giphy.0.gif

aawolf

Reaction score
I am very worried about the Whiners, as a fan. I think that they fell into a trap against the Raiders looking ahead to our game next week. We could fall into a similar trap worrying about the future as well. There is no reason that the Whiners should have lost to the Raiders other than they were not ready to play. The most obvious reason for this is they were looking ahead. I hope our players don't fall into the same trap in their preparation this week.