We Have A Winner!

randomation

Reaction score
Where is the thread would like to see the other designs as well was busy at PAX so haven't been on the site much recently but GD/CS student so always interested in looking at good work.

The Twelvethman

Reaction score
Thanks everyone not only for the votes but the great comments & recognition. It was alot of fun & pretty is cool to see it up there.
Stoked I could contribute, hopefully it gives .net that same physical/gritty feel the Seahawks now have & grows on the ones who didn't love it so much.

Hawkboi

Reaction score
Aro's I liked your old tired out graphic, it fit and was comfortable... The site hasn't changed and that's good, but it'll take this old guy a while to get use to the new graphic... A little too busy, and not totally Seahawks for me... :roll:

kidhawk

Reaction score
randomation":38gjj33s said:
Where is the thread would like to see the other designs as well was busy at PAX so haven't been on the site much recently but GD/CS student so always interested in looking at good work.

This is the vote thread with the top 4 (only 4????) entries

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=92107

tom sawyer

Reaction score
Hey, it's cool! Looks a little like my decal on my Jeep...
X535u9

Nicely done. I would have been pleased with any of them, everyone did a great job.

Hawk on!

tom sawyer

Reaction score
Hey, it's cool! Looks a little like my decal on my Jeep...
X535u9

Nicely done. I would have been pleased with any of them, everyone did a great job.

Hawk on!

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Very cool, nicely done.

I like the SB Roman Numerals on the middle talon, nice touch.

kf3339

Reaction score
Very good choice!

My only suggestions would be that the green for the 12th man is too muted and on screen does not pop enough. I would recommend perhaps a brighter green and/or change in font to make it stand out more. It is after all the 12th man site.

I also agree that the "established 1998" needs to be on the header and probably should have been part of the requirements for all entries.

But again these are minor issues and overall a very good choice!

CANHawk

Reaction score
I gotta say, after looking at it for a few days, it looks real fricken sick. It's growing on me even more. VERY well done! Give yourself a high five winner!

Recon_Hawk

Reaction score
The banner looks fantastic, guys. I agree with CAN it's getting better by the day. It especially looks good on my Ipad through its browser. It doesn't have quite the space around it than when I use my PC.

Great work to all who took part, btw.