We lost... oh well.

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
Geologic":1qv8cqsx said:
EverydayImRusselin":1qv8cqsx said:
Rule":1qv8cqsx said:
The seahawks are not a good team. They should be 0-2, they've been dominated in two straight games now, if not for the lucky 4th quarter drive last week.

Our D is the only bright spot. Our O-coord is garbage, our line is garbage to decent AT BEST, our receivers are solid, we don't know how to use Jimmy, it's pathetic. I'm guessing a 9-7 finish if we continue to look like this

Are you sure you are watching the right team? Hawks dominated Miami in everything but the score and today's game was a wash basically.

This team is out of synch but to say they've been dominated is total homerism.
How is it a wash when Case freaking Keenum marched down the field for three field goals while the Seahawks could only get one field goal? With the playmakers on offense, one touchdown is embarrassing in two games no matter the defenses you play

Scheme and coaching.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":1uf1m06i said:
JSeahawks":1uf1m06i said:
Smelly McUgly":1uf1m06i said:
No.

No, we won't.

At the end of the season we'll be in the playoffs. The Rams wont be. You know it. I know it. The Rams know it.

You guys all go ahead and act like its the end of the world though.

For a fan of a team that has scored 7.5 points a game here in the season, you seem pretty confident about the playoffs. I'm not so confident.

The winners of this game have a net 4.5 points a game this season.

Hawks46

Reaction score
JSeahawks":1xjkhb75 said:
Smelly McUgly":1xjkhb75 said:
No.

No, we won't.

At the end of the season we'll be in the playoffs. The Rams wont be. You know it. I know it. The Rams know it.

Look, the Rams got no real pass rush against us. You can throw QB hits right out the window, as they count crap like Wilson getting a perfectly timed and accurate ball out, then someone leveling him 2 steps later. Totally inconsequential.

Next week it's the Niners. You know, the team that Keenum couldn't complete one 15 yard pass against, yet dropped 3 over 30 yards on us. They're going to blitz the crap out of Wilson, knowing he's limited and won't make them pay on the blitz.

Yea, I should be handing out cookies and hugs right now. No, it's not all sunshine and kittens.

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
Seahawkfan80":3or1566r said:
Smelly McUgly":3or1566r said:
JSeahawks":3or1566r said:
Smelly McUgly":3or1566r said:
No.

No, we won't.

For a fan of a team that has scored 7.5 points a game here in the season, you seem pretty confident about the playoffs. I'm not so confident.

The winners of this game have a net 4.5 points a game this season.

Yep, and they're not making the playoffs either.

StoneCold

Reaction score
Thought this was interesting in light of who we play tonight and how each team is poised for the post season.

BirdsCommaAngry

Reaction score
We lost a game, JSeahawks. That's not the sort of thing a team comes back from!

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Wait a second. Are you saying that a team that has a 3 game lead, with 3 games to play could actually make the playoffs?
mind.......blown.

StoneCold

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":29eeh55h said:
Wait a second. Are you saying that a team that has a 3 game lead, with 3 games to play could actually make the playoffs?
mind.......blown.

Actually it's a resurrected thread from after the first Rams game. Some were saying then, we won't make the playoffs.