We sure are having a great year! 5-3!!!

theincrediblesok

Reaction score
We win in the 4th quarters of games, also win during the 4th quarter of the season. We are never out of the game. With Pete here they will play for 60 mins. Other teams would of gave up if behind 2 scores.

SeaTown81

Reaction score
12thManNorth":1jdil9ym said:
There will come a day soon enough when we'll all look back at the days we were pissed off after a win and wonder WTF were we thinking ??
:les: :les: :les: :les: :les: :les: :les: :les: :les: :les: :les: :les:

Scottemojo

Reaction score
I have no problem admitting that after 'Bane was lost for the year, and the next game we got gashed in the run, I thought that would be the undoing of our season.

Happy to be wrong.

Seahawkscrazy

Reaction score
Scottemojo":18t1heqw said:
I have no problem admitting that after 'Bane was lost for the year, and the next game we got gashed in the run, I thought that would be the undoing of our season.

Happy to be wrong.
I'd like to agree here. Seemed like at kc we were undisciplined and undermanned...what a difference a month makes! The Hawks are playing very well and whoever it was that posted about the depth guys getting playing time and developing...wow. Simon has been really good on the outside and Hill has been stellar in the middle, as has Kevin Williams, who I personally don't think gets enough credit. Bennett and Avril are playing really fast and getting home more and more often. And Bobby has been the glue for the defense. The whole unit went up a notch once he and Kam came back. Really love this defense. And thats not to mention how well the offense has been playing!

GO HAWKS!!!

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
olyfan63":2hwauowo said:
Steve2222":2hwauowo said:
ITT Seattle has only been beat by themselves this year.

San Diego: We made Phillip Rivers look like God and Antonio Gates corpse arose from the dead

Dallas: if it wasn't for three self inflicted turnovers by the Cowboys, we would have been blown out. Haven't seen a team come into Seattle and bully us that bad since the Mora days.

St. Louis: undiscipline, unfocused football.

Look I'm happy with get record myself, but I'm going to call a spade a spade. This is a 9 win team who is going to need luck getting into playoffs.

Sure it could always be worse, but 2014 will go down as a year where the ball just didn't bounce our way. This team still has a bright future and will be back.

Adding a signature...

Steve2222 wrote: "I'm going to call a spade a spade. This is a 9 win team who is going to need luck getting into playoffs."

If it comes to pass, 9 or less, I prefer slow-cooked crow. 10 is a push. 11 and up, you get to choose the kind of barbecue sauce you want with the bird.

This team did look pretty average around that time though...and having SF twice, Arz Twice, and the Eagles didnt look very promising.

evergreen

Reaction score
Seahawkscrazy":3dbxwnnv said:
Scottemojo":3dbxwnnv said:

Happy to be wrong.
I'd like to agree here. Seemed like at kc we were undisciplined and undermanned...what a difference a month makes! The Hawks are playing very well and whoever it was that posted about the depth guys getting playing time and developing...wow. Simon has been really good on the outside and Hill has been stellar in the middle, as has Kevin Williams, who I personally don't think gets enough credit. Bennett and Avril are playing really fast and getting home more and more often. And Bobby has been the glue for the defense. The whole unit went up a notch once he and Kam came back. Really love this defense. And thats not to mention how well the offense has been playing!

GO HAWKS!!!
That KC game was an enigma. We out gained them, out time of possessioned them and out turn overed them. Still, without Mebane, they gashed us. Even spit seemed like we should've won. Apologies by NFL asside. With Wags back it was instant turn around! Then the most improbable come back in ages.... We are who we thought we were!

olyfan63

Reaction score
Yeah, I've been stunned at what a difference BWags seems to make to this defense, that and having a full-speed Kamtrack back. Plus Kevin Williams stepping in and the team overall figuring out how to scheme around the loss of Mebane. This defense is just so freakin good right now, it's unbelievable.

It seems like with Wagner back, all the pieces just fit, and everyone does their job, and the whole is greater than the sum of the parts.

A this point, I figured they'd come out at least 11-5, maybe 12-4. Just all the weird stuff that happened, injuries, San Diego heat, Dallas 3rd-and-20 conversion, Rams trick play return... I figured there's no way this kind of stuff keeps happening. Then we lost Mebane and Zach Miller prior to the KC game... after that we started getting key guys back, and the run started.

nwHawk

Reaction score
fenderbender123":3a1rh37o said:
Well I'm not being sarcastic. I really do feel good about this team. We have a great RB, franchise QB, wonderful head coach, and a strong defense. We have a winning record and have not been blown out in years. I feel better about this team, this year, then I did with every single Seahawks team under Holmgren and Erickson.

Perhaps I'm being just a LITTLE over the top with my enthusiasm...but that's just to balance out the people who are over the top with their criticism :)

Or Tom Flores!

nwHawk

Reaction score
fenderbender123":2taeodbn said:
Well I'm not being sarcastic. I really do feel good about this team. We have a great RB, franchise QB, wonderful head coach, and a strong defense. We have a winning record and have not been blown out in years. I feel better about this team, this year, then I did with every single Seahawks team under Holmgren and Erickson.

Perhaps I'm being just a LITTLE over the top with my enthusiasm...but that's just to balance out the people who are over the top with their criticism :)

Or Tom Flores!

Seafan

Reaction score
The Hawks ARE having a great year. In spite of some crappy play calling and game planning early on and some critical injuries and bad luck the Hawks have managed to put together a solid season. Losing Mebane and Miller I thought would be the final blow but Willson and Williams/Hill have really stepped it up which I didn't expect.

Seattle still has the best Toxic Differential in the NFL and by a large margin. That makes the Hawks the favorite IMO to win it all.

Latest posts