Week 7 matchups

SeatownJay

Reaction score
We have five big matchups this week.

#18 UCLA @ #15 Stanford: The Bruins need a big win on the road to keep pace with the red hot Utes in the Pac 12 South, while the Cardinal need a win to stay ahead of the Bears in the North.

#17 Iowa @ #20 Northwestern: The winner becomes the favorite in the Big Ten West.

#10 Alabama @ #9 Texas A&M: a loss eliminates the Tide from the SEC race.

#7 Michigan State @ #12 Michigan: In-state rivals battle to see who will challenge the Buckeyes for the Big Ten East title.

#8 Florida @ #6 LSU: Florida looks to stay undefeated and the clear favorite in the SEC East while LSU look to keep pace with the Aggies in the West.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
I like Stanford, Michigan, lsu and a&m. Don't really have an opinion, or any interest in northwestern v Iowa.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Florida took a huge blow today losing Grier for the year due to a PED violation.

Stanford is red hot right now, I like them to take out UCLA. I think TAMU is a paper tiger, like Bama in that one. Northwestern bounces back and wins at home. Michigan State has been floundering all year, I like Harbaugh to knock them off.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
It's already begun here in Michigan. GoGreen vs GoBlue. Most of my friends are Michigan fans and just a few of them love Sparty. This game is going to be epic. I cannot wait!!!! GOBLUE!!!!

Latest posts