well... it's official - Party at the 'Pen !! (art related)

djTOY2000

Reaction score
Finally, this afternoon I have received confirmation from Centerplate Events (Seattle Mariners organization / Safeco Field) that they will be featuring myself and my artwork and "live art" as an attraction during the pre-game festivities they offer for fans before Seahawks games. Finally this is some legit exposure as I have become affiliated with an actual organization.

I will be displaying and painting starting November 3rd before the 'Hawks play the Bucs, and every home game for the rest of the season pending an awaited response from the corporate execs of the Seahawks and moving myself over with them.

:thirishdrinkers:

....just one huge step towards accomplishing my goals - with major support from all you .netters - thank you !!

after this, next goal is to take my art inside Century Link and be directly affiliated with the 'Hawks, and then start getting player endorsements

rickychen

Reaction score
congratulations!

djTOY2000":1kee11lb said:
Finally, this afternoon I have received confirmation from Centerplate Events (Seattle Mariners organization / Safeco Field) that they will be featuring myself and my artwork and "live art" as an attraction during the pre-game festivities they offer for fans before Seahawks games. Finally this is some legit exposure as I have become affiliated with an actual organization.

I will be displaying and painting starting November 3rd before the 'Hawks play the Bucs, and every home game for the rest of the season pending an awaited response from the corporate execs of the Seahawks and moving myself over with them.

:thirishdrinkers:

....just one huge step towards accomplishing my goals - with major support from all you .netters - thank you !!

after this, next goal is to take my art inside Century Link and be directly affiliated with the 'Hawks, and then start getting player endorsements

OP
OP
djTOY2000

djTOY2000

Reaction score
thanks, i do appreciate it - a lot

but, i have a feeling that with this step, it will be opening up yet another whirlwind of time, dedication, hard work, and a whole new adventure.... i can't wait !!

bellyfat

Reaction score
Good job chasing your dream man. Pretty soon someone is going to ask you to paint a mural at Safeco, then CenturyLink, then the VMAC then SeaTac AirPort then you'll be international. Hey you never know. ;)

scutterhawk

Reaction score
djTOY2000":1iq96awd said:
thanks, i do appreciate it - a lot

but, i have a feeling that with this step, it will be opening up yet another whirlwind of time, dedication, hard work, and a whole new adventure.... i can't wait !!
From the artwork and soulwork I've seen, you deserve every bit of the accolades coming your way, congratulations :th2thumbs:

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
Congrats man, you deserve it!

Just keep up the sick work, always nice to see an artist succeed.

12thMan1

Reaction score
Very nice! Can't wait to stop by and see the art in person!

chrispy

Reaction score
I'm envisioning a CLink mural featuring Sherm jamming a Rhino with a banner reading Tanzania. ... maybe "Tanzania Beast Mode" with a stampeding herd of elephants that have Lynch's face superimposed.

congrats. Some day pre-teen boys will have posters of your work hanging in their rooms. Really cool....

ivotuk

Reaction score
Man, that kicks ass! So proud of so many members of this forum, how unique they are as well as talented.

Thunderhawk

Reaction score
Congrats, dude. I respect your work ethic. Stay humble and active and you can do great things!

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Your at looked cool when I saw it in person by the kettel corn stand. Did Branton Sherman ever make contact with you again? It would be awesome if you got in with him and Richard.

Latest posts