Well now that our hopes are dashed...

cdn hawk fan

Reaction score
Win on Thursday and we are all alone in first place. Not saying we are going to win but that statement is reality. The teams chances are far from dashed. Fans may go we can’t beat good teams, we are doomed , the team will not share that mentality. There will be no quit in the Seahawks. They will keep fighting
I agree with you but coaching is the difference. The good coached teams find ways to adjust and win games and since the Super Bowl win, Pete has basically we do our thing and other teams must stop us. We don’t adjust and when you have good pass catching tight ends, we don’t throw to them, we have very good rib but we don’t run and we have great wr but we only throw Hail Mary balls

OP
OP
SeAhAwKeR4life

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
Win on Thursday and we are all alone in first place. Not saying we are going to win but that statement is reality. The teams chances are far from dashed. Fans may go we can’t beat good teams, we are doomed , the team will not share that mentality. There will be no quit in the Seahawks. They will keep fighting
Except there is NO CHANCE we win Thursday. We'll just be two games back, and the Rams will probably gain a game on us...

warden

Reaction score
Football is a tough sport. There is absolutely nothing easy about going through a long season. I am sure glad the team will keep fighting instead of the boo hoo mentally of the fans.

OP
OP
SeAhAwKeR4life

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
Jeez, he doesn't process well sure but his clock isn't THAT slow!
Point is, Geno or Drew, we ain't beating the 49ers this year...

My faith would be restored if we did, but I just don't see it.

IDK, MAYBE if Purdy, Kittle and Samuel end up hurt in practice and inactive, we might have a 20% shot against their B team.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Point is, Geno or Drew, we ain't beating the 49ers this year...

My faith would be restored if we did, but I just don't see it.

IDK, MAYBE if Purdy, Kittle and Samuel end up hurt in practice and inactive, we might have a 20% shot against their B team.
Oh, I was just making a joke about the "100 years" typo lol

OP
OP
SeAhAwKeR4life

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
I've seen both teams play, we do not in any measure match up. The ONLY part of our game that beats theirs is our secondary. With a pass rush like theirs you don't need a great secondary, cuz our QB will have about 1.5 seconds to throw on average...

If they have less than 8 sacks in Thursday's game, I'll eat my hat! (after I make an edible hat)

OP
OP
SeAhAwKeR4life

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
Oh, I was just making a joke about the "100 years" typo lol
Oh lol. God I'm so down on this loss. I was so sure we had it at halftime, that we would improve and have some hope this season. That's 100% gone now. I have ZERO faith in this team. I have more faith in Geno than the team TBH.

I'll still watch and root for my Seahawks, but it's really hard to go from hopeful, to no hope in one afternoon. I honestly have zero faith in this team going forward. They will have to re-earn it, if it's possible this season.