well that pretty much ended our playoff chance..

Uncle Si

Reaction score
chris98251":3byeu3d9 said:
xray":3byeu3d9 said:
So sad when officiating gets the blame for the loss. There were " iffy " calls on both sides ; just like every week. The Hawks have yet to beat a good team..not officiating ..They just aren't consistent enough from the QB to the coaching and everything else to be a playoff team...IMO

Yet those coaches and QB had them in two Super Bowls winning one and multiple playoff games, which is it?

The level of contradiction and hypocrisy is only as consistent as the desire to turn on the team at a loss.

semiahmoo

Reaction score
xray":321cl52m said:
So sad when officiating gets the blame for the loss. There were " iffy " calls on both sides ; just like every week. The Hawks have yet to beat a good team..not officiating ..They just aren't consistent enough from the QB to the coaching and everything else to be a playoff team...IMO

Agree with much of what you're saying.

The "blame the refs" card is way overplayed and a sign of fans not wanting to deal with the reality that the team will continue to have inconsistencies especially given all the new faces on the field and sidelines.

Can we beat good teams?

We're about to find out...

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Detroit was a good team. But somehow after we beat them, all the sudden they suck.
Ok then, but you're right, some really tough games coming up. Will tell us a lot. Now if this team starts losing guys to injury, they have a very low chance of winning a lot of games.

zetes

Reaction score
I think Hawks can beat the Packers at Home especially since Packers look to be spiraling now. Plus, the Hawks will probably lose in LA and so everybody will be calling on the Hawks to collapse so they will probably play their best game against the Packers at home. I also think they can beat the Panthers because they know how to beat them from their past history and the Hawks kind of have Cam Newton's number sort of like Rivers has a history of playing well against the Hawks too (albeit a lot in preseason).
Z.

xray

Reaction score
Those super bowls were in 2013 and 2014...try to live in the present folks. If my posts upset you then DON"T READ THEM.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
xray":2gquw7qz said:
Those super bowls were in 2013 and 2014...try to live in the present folks. If my posts upset you then DON"T READ THEM.

You keep falling back on those years as being anomalies. But his stats since have shown he's an elite QB. You keep ignoring it.

Its a discussion board. If you do not want to discuss things only make blanket statements without rebuttal you should try yelling in the mirror.

knownone

Reaction score
xray":3ieqk5v3 said:
No one is getting upset over your opinion of the Seahawks, they disagree with it.

chris98251

Reaction score
xray":38bjkfnw said:

If I was upset you would know it, ask anyone including the Mods, what this is though is a Trolling attempt in the Forum that you only have one subject you can come up with over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.

KiwiHawk

Reaction score
xray":1wsee93l said:
I do live in the present. The difference between you and me is that I don't throw out everything except what happened last weekend.

Nobody is getting upset by your posts - get over yourself. We simply disagree because your opinions are neither well-presented nor well-supported.

D

DomeHawk

Our playoff chances end when we have lost seven games but yes, our chances have been greatly diminished with this loss.

Latest posts