Were not making the playoffs!!!!

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
v1rotv2":2ql75kbw said:
Well this article informed me that something that I have believed for a lot of years is not true. That being great teams find a way to win. They are suppose to mount comebacks and overcome challenges. What this moron says is that great teams never find themselves in position to have to come back. This is the NFL and teams are going to make it tough to win. No team gets a pass, even the great ones. Losers are the ones that can't comeback to win. The Hawk and 49'er NFCC game makes the point. The 49'ers just could not make the comeback.

This article is for gullible uneducated fans just needing something that help them to think the Hawks won't be kicking their team's butts this season.

I am wondering if we can take this article down to vegas and show it to them. Then see if they will change the odds so our bets will be worth more when we RePete?..... :mrgreen:

lsheldon

Reaction score
Dude is definitely a hack. Save a link to those so you can go back and rub it in their face during the playoffs.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
lsheldon":31i4uonx said:
Dude is definitely a hack. Save a link to those so you can go back and rub it in their face while the Hawks are hoisting their 2nd consecutive Lombardi trophy.
FIFY. 8)

Latest posts