What are you Thankful for ?? (Seahawks related)

Hawkboi

Reaction score
I'm thankful for having a team like our Seattle Seahawks that keeps our faith growing stronger and stronger everyday and everyweek... Giving us hope for the big Finale, and bringing us that one moment we've never had...Winning the Super Bowl!!! This very well could be our season!!! GO HAWKS!!!

chris98251

Reaction score
Thankful to be here to share the highs and lows of being a Seahawks fan with so many freinds over the years that have been just a click away.

Thankful for the team and front office we have now that make us proud to be Seahawks fans and feared and loathed by most the rest of the league.

FDNYHAWK

Reaction score
This list could go on and on but without the three at the top I'm guessing we wouldn't be having a yr like we are. Actually, without paul Allen we would probably be in California

Paul Allen
John/pete

daketah

Reaction score
First name Russell, last name Wilson.

A competitive team that wins the close ones.

The best home field advantage in the NFL.

homerun1970

Reaction score
That Mora only had one year. That we have a punch you in the mouth type of team that is built for years.

hawk79

Reaction score
For my families health, that I'm home now from beging away so long..(in the military) and very proud of the 'Hawks and how they have built this organization.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
chris98251":3iu5opy5 said:
Thankful to be here to share the highs and lows of being a Seahawks fan with so many freinds over the years that have been just a click away.

Thankful for the team and front office we have now that make us proud to be Seahawks fans and feared and loathed by most the rest of the league.

^This and the ability to meet more 12s this year. I had a great time with them. I expect to meet more in the future and online. I hope those in the military overseas are able to see the Monday night game.
It will be awesome. I am also grateful for other team fans for enjoying our board too. They make good points and us enjoy our success all the more.
Happy Thanksgiving all.

:thirishdrinkers: :beach: :jd: :happydrunks: :thcocktail:

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
I'm thankful to have a team we can believe in.

Even if we don't win a championship this year, at least there's a chance.

SeaTown81

Reaction score
Russell Wilson.

As long as he's leading our team, I truly believe we will be a contender.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
I'm thankful there's a great ownership and management for this team. Thank you Paul Allen, Pete Carroll, and John Schnieder. Finally you have put together a team we can all be a proud of.

Aside from the team, I'm thankful for the opportunity to watch this exciting sport.

HawkEye

Reaction score
I am thankful because I will be able to see my beloved Seahawks win a Superbowl in my lifetime! :thirishdrinkers: