What do we need to see out of the Jets game?

John63

Reaction score
A return to the offensive scheme of games 1-5.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Hawkstorian":3ecatpuv said:
Geno Smith making his Seahawks debut.

That could be because of either a really, really, really GOOD thing or a really, really, really BAAAAAAD thing. :shock:

nwHawk

Reaction score
150+ yards rushing and less than 260 yards passing. Along with holding the Jets to less than 20 points.

I can see the defense limiting the Jets to less than 16, but I am worried about this offense. It's totally out of whack. If another offensive lineman goes down this could be an interesting game.

Hawks win a close game. Jets have something to prove and Greg Williams won't be there to fight with Gase. Jets players lost a game they should have won and they are getting closer to a W. Just hope Adam's has guys jacked up to win.

OP
OP
Z

ZagHawk

Reaction score
ddores":3dtf36mk said:
I want to see us come out hard and fast - score on the first drive.

Also want to see 14 point or more victory - agree with some of the other posters - we need a decisive and strong victory against an opponent like this. If we end up squeaking out a 3 point spread late in the 4th, I won't like our chances for the playoffs.

I'd like to see a 30-6 game for us. Jets average allowing almost 30 points per game. Allowing almost 300 yards passing per game. Open it up and let Russ cook!

:2thumbs:

You know what's interesting...at least from my memory for WHATEVER REASON...a lot of the games the Hawks have come out hard and fast and scored early. Where I'm always excited and thinking cool..maybe the Hawks can run away with this game for once....ends up being a losing game. I dont know why that is...or maybe we do.

chris98251

Reaction score
ZagHawk":1uwh36n7 said:
ddores":1uwh36n7 said:
I want to see us come out hard and fast - score on the first drive.

Also want to see 14 point or more victory - agree with some of the other posters - we need a decisive and strong victory against an opponent like this. If we end up squeaking out a 3 point spread late in the 4th, I won't like our chances for the playoffs.

I'd like to see a 30-6 game for us. Jets average allowing almost 30 points per game. Allowing almost 300 yards passing per game. Open it up and let Russ cook!

:2thumbs:

You know what's interesting...at least from my memory for WHATEVER REASON...a lot of the games the Hawks have come out hard and fast and scored early. Where I'm always excited and thinking cool..maybe the Hawks can run away with this game for once....ends up being a losing game. I dont know why that is...or maybe we do.

I think Pete goes prevent defense and tries to play safe offense and the Team loses it's momentum and takes some of the fun out of playing the game by putting them in a box instead of letting them play loose.

had2bhawk

Reaction score
I would like to see a lot of quick short passes and give the long bombs a rest for a game.

PNW

Reaction score
Whelp I was wrong I didn’t think we had it in us to blowout a team, nice to see second stringers getting reps

sutz

Reaction score
Aros":2hp3pwoa said:
bmorepunk":2hp3pwoa said:
#LetRussKneel

:lol: :2thumbs:
Even better, #LetGenoKneel. :twisted: :mrgreen: :2thumbs:

I saw what I wanted, which was pretty much better play in all phases. With a couple of hiccups, it was a complete game by O, D, and ST. There were some missed opportunities that could have made it a 50-burger, but other than the first few plays of the opening drive on D, they pretty much shut things down. They gave up 3 FG drives (the misses aren't really on our D), but if we're trading figgies for TDs, I'm happy.

LTH

Reaction score
sutz":2momhklm said:
Aros":2momhklm said:
bmorepunk":2momhklm said:
#LetRussKneel

:lol: :2thumbs:
Even better, #LetGenoKneel. :twisted: :mrgreen: :2thumbs:

I saw what I wanted, which was pretty much better play in all phases. With a couple of hiccups, it was a complete game by O, D, and ST. There were some missed opportunities that could have made it a 50-burger, but other than the first few plays of the opening drive on D, they pretty much shut things down. They gave up 3 FG drives (the misses aren't really on our D), but if we're trading figgies for TDs, I'm happy.

:0190l: :0190l: :0190l: :0190l: :0190l: :0190l: :0190l: :0190l:

LTH