What do you think is Russell Wilson's peak?

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
His peak is better than he's currently playing, scoring 30+ every week.

Steve2222

Reaction score
You give Wilson a league average OL and a dependable stable of backs?

4,200 yards 35 TDs, 4 INTs seasons on the reg

WmHBonney

Reaction score
He is at his peak with this team/coaching staff. Seriously. What more can he do? He is THE offense. If the rest of the O gets better and we get better offensive game plans, then who knows where his limits are. As far as another ring? Not as long as this coaching staff is here. They consistently make too many mistakes to be serious contenders and the team doesn't have the talent to overcome those mistakes.

droop828

Reaction score
Steve2222":13d8ffnv said:
You give Wilson a league average OL and a dependable stable of backs?

4,200 yards 35 TDs, 4 INTs seasons on the reg

This right here. Wilson is in his peak years at this moment and after Brady and Rodgers there is nobody better at the moment. What he is doing with one of the worst combinations of ol/rb in the league is nothing short of amazing. As long as he stays healthy he will be a HoF QB. The fans need to cherish what we have in this man.

renofox

Reaction score
RW is on pace for 4,405yds 33td 12int this season.

With quality coaching (schemes and game planning) and a little O-Line help he could easily do 5,000 - 40 - 10 in the future.

KARAVARUS

Reaction score
Siouxhawk":4xevl6s8 said:
Russ seems to pick up a new skill every year with the help of his offensive staff. I think that growth will continue and he will have at least a couple of rings before it's said and done. He's in the perfect place to develop.

Man, your posts are absolute garbage. Even when no one is really criticizing the OC, you find a way to throw in some crummy defense of their garbage. Okay, I will give you the successes that we’ve had, yeah coaching staff. But for all of that, let me remind you that 5 out 6 of Russell Wilson’s years with us, there have been staffs out there that won it all when we didn’t. So yes, I’m no longer satisfied with just being successful when we have the ability to be up there every year.

I seriously wonder how bad we’d have to get before you’d start to even sniff a problem with our staff. Just terrible posts, all of them.