What if Sherrman....

mikeak

Reaction score
With such far fetched ideas someone will soon suggest that he does kick returns....

Oh wait

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
hawkpride":3o40g0tx said:
Checked in as eligible receiver on situational passing downs? Now before you blow me up think about it. He was a wide receiver before he changed position to a CB, we all know he can catch the rock from opposing QB's, why not Wilson. He likes physical play so he likely would be a good blocker if needed during the passing down, hell during some int's we've seen him blow up players when he was blocking. He has great speed to get down field quick and think if he lined up opposite from Prich one of the two surly could get open with their speed.
Remember I am only talking about specific passing plays, even as a decoy he could help the rest of the receivers get separation just being on the field.

What do you say?

Sherman isn't that fast.

OkieHawk

Reaction score
Actually, I've been thinking about this, and it has some merit. If you put Sherman in as a WR, they would expect the ball to go to him and he could be utilized as an effective decoy. And, in the off chance that they don't bite, he can still run a route and be in the progression tree for RW. I doubt it will ever happen, but I wouldn't mind seeing it either.