What is your fav. NFL Players last name?

Brahn

Reaction score
Redskins QB Dick Shiner, yes he was a real guy in the NFL drafted in 1964.

Also the first QB to throw a perfect passer rating in a game based on when they started to track such a thing.

Shiner completed 13 of 15 pass attempts for 227 yards and 3 touchdowns, with no interceptions

Save that for a stump the chump question.

lvnginhwktwn

Reaction score
Pio Sagapolutele, rest in peace my friend, hard to believe its been almost 5 years since you left us.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Junior Seau, I think, is a cool ass name. Pretty much all of the Polynesians have cool names

TeamoftheCentury

Reaction score
Well, my "favorite" players are my boys. No NFL player comes close.

But, cool NFL last names. I'll add to this growing entertaining list:

Butkus (struck fear into others at the sound of it. Even Rocky named his dog after him)
I'll agree that Chancellor is one of the coolest last names. Perhaps for said reason above.
Csonka

If you've never seen this football names sketch, enjoy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gODZzSOelss

Yeah, some names are even better when said with the first name. For example: (Bronko) Nagurski

zifnab32

Reaction score
themunn":313ncj89 said:
I don't know about last name, but I always loved Julian Peterson's name, it simply doesn't sound like the name a 6'3 240lb sack machine would have. It's almost presedential. In fact, no "almost" about it.

This was half the reason I liked Quincy Pondexter so much when he played at UW. Great name for an athlete.