What news will tomorrow bring ?

Chawker

Reaction score
I'm wondering what deals are being mulled over by other teams, and will tomorrow news totally re-shape this season. Is DK going to be traded,will we sign a LT or will our draft status change. I can't remember being so excited for Seahawks news.

Cheers

Last edited:

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
I think you meant "mulled" over. If they get moldy we won't have done anything for a while. :) IOE, our QB situation is looking a little moldy! LOL

As for any Seahawk news tomorrow, I highly doubt you will find it on Seahawks.com. I swear those folks must be on off-season vacation.

Last edited:

Jville

Reaction score
Speaking of vacations, is anyone listening in on The Breakers, Palm Beach, Florida for the Annual League Meeting ......... Mar. 27-30?

bigskydoc

Reaction score
I'd take Baker if he came with a 3rd round pick, and Cleveland ate all but 4-5 million of his salary.

chris98251

Reaction score
Cleveland is not in a good bargaining position now, they burnt the bridge, Baker wants out, and day by day that egg on the front office's face is cooking a bit more. They were asking high, but with every team filling the position they will have to concede a bit more on the final arrangements.

nanomoz

Reaction score
I'd take Baker if he came with a 3rd round pick, and Cleveland ate all but 4-5 million of his salary.
It legitimately might come to something like this. Probably a 5th or 6th, though. This might be a better alternative (for the Brownies) than Mayfield ending up in Pittsburgh. If I were Cleveland, I'd much rather play Trubisky than an extra-motivated Mayfield.

Jville

Reaction score
From owners meeting ....
The Breakers, Palm Beach, Florida for the Annual League Meeting ......... Mar. 27-30?

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Oooh Oooh colour me surprised, Meh!

Long overdue.

On the FA front it's seem the team is in a holding pattern as far as the OLine is concerned.

Jville

Reaction score
Oooh Oooh colour me surprised, Meh!

Long overdue.

On the FA front it's seem the team is in a holding pattern as far as the OLine is concerned.
Yea, I wonder what he is up to ............... FPCqNiNVUAEx4u0

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
I think it'll be pretty quiet until after the draft.

Wave one of free agency is over, the 2nd and 3rd sloppy second waves will be teams filling out their needs and roster post draft.

James in PA

Reaction score
What will tomorrow bring? I'm going to take a wild guess and say more DK trade clickbait speculation stories. Same goes for Baker Mayfield. Throw in a Kaepernick piece for good measure. If we're really lucky, maybe some genius will propose trading everything we just got for Wilson and then some to Baltimore for Lamar Jackson.

Draft Day can't get here soon enough.

GeekHawk

Reaction score
Speaking of vacations, is anyone listening in on The Breakers, Palm Beach, Florida for the Annual League Meeting ......... Mar. 27-30?

No, but I'm one month into a two-month TDY at Pearl Harbor Naval Shipyard, and staying in a condo in Waikiki. Which counts as a vacation, even if I'm also working fulll time. IMHO...

Jville

Reaction score
No, but I'm one month into a two-month TDY at Pearl Harbor Naval Shipyard, and staying in a condo in Waikiki. Which counts as a vacation, even if I'm also working fulll time. IMHO...
A paid working vacation! They're the best ..... keeps everything in working order. (y)

Latest posts