What Was Worst? Bucs Game or The Rams Game?

Which Game Was Worst?

• Rams

Votes: 9 21.4%
  • Bucs

Votes: 33 78.6%

• Total voters

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
What do you think? Both were really bad. Which was worst?

sdog1981

Reaction score
Thats a hard one. The Bucs actually had a decent QB so I would expect them the score a few times. I did not think the Seahawks would make the Bucs D look like the Rams D.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
They both sucked. The offense could only muster 3 points in each game.

These games really make you wonder what type of offensive gameplan they had going in. Really pathetic effort on offense.

Hopefully they got those games out of their system. If they pull a stunt like that in the playoffs, Bevell will be ran out of town

HawaiiD

Reaction score
Our game by far. Goff had 3 td passes today. RW only had net 1 yard passing in the first half and 2 ints. Our o-line play today was just atrocious. Probably as worse as I ever seen by an NFL team seriously.

Sent from my HTC 10 via the Coconut Wireless

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
God you guys. Rams, and it's not even close for me.

NJlargent

Reaction score
Perhaps because it's fresh but today was worse. I think for me is the reason that it shows we aren't 2013 material and not as good as I thought we were

Austin Hawk

Reaction score
Bucs game. With the Rams we only lost by 1 point and I felt like one play could still win it for us. With the Bucs, it was obvious from the first quarter that we had no shot.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Considering that we played without Bennett, Thomas and Shead, in this game, we really only floundered in the 1st Quarter, but not really good enough in the other three to help the Offense to getting better field position.
Defense = 'B'...It wasn't the Defense that gave the game away, it was the Offen-Sieve line that was horrid, even though the Buc's should have been flagged for neutral zone infraction about 80% of the time, the biggest flaws were with Russell Wilson's play today...Way too many poor decisions, too many ill-advised passes for interceptions...Forcing the ball like that is way out of character for him....Worse play by him since being named the starter.

HawaiiD

Reaction score
Aros":2fnvnsh4 said:
God you guys. Rams, and it's not even close for me.
Aros, I personally love it when Rams, Cardinals, 49'ers lose ;)

HawaiiD

Reaction score
My bad Brain freeze I thought we were talking about the rams loss to the saints lol. I guess that beating we got today got to my head. Clearly not thinking straight

daketah

Reaction score
Bad losses are worse later in the season. This loss points to a trajectory of losing to the Rams in a few weeks if things don't dramatically improve.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
daketah":3d4dokc0 said:
Bad losses are worse later in the season. This loss points to a trajectory of losing to the Rams in a few weeks if things don't dramatically improve.

Just like beating the Pats and Eagles pointed to a trajectory of winning today's game, right?

This sort of thinking is suspect at so many levels in the high-parity NFL where every team matches up differently with ours, regardless of their overall record.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":2boorq27 said:
This late in the season?

Bucs game. Easily.

Supposed to be grooving right now.

What does time of the season have to do with it beyond the Bucs having had time to improve, too, and we've had time to acquire injuries?

No, it's quite silly to believe that any game is easy, or a gimme, for any reason.

Ok, I still think we'd beat the Browns. ;)