What will Kaepernick look like without an eyebrow?

Guardian

Reaction score
I'm thinkin' something like this...
1236279_10201676329447442_152679670_n.jpg

seabowl

Reaction score
Nose isn't big enough and where are the tats!

seehawkswin

Reaction score
Haha, that's great! I've been thinking about designing a shirt with an eyebrow-less CK!

JesterHawk

Reaction score
I doubt it will take the attention off the rest of his face honestly.

John_Redcorn

Reaction score
I think the bet is off.

When asked about it I think Kap said to ask Russel, who basically bitched out and called it off.

Seems like the bet was Russells idea originally... Wonder if his O-line play had anything to do with the change of heart...either way, Russell really looks like half the man kap is (wink) after not sticking to the very bet he made(/troll)

Really tho, I think the bet is off

rideaducati

Reaction score
John_Redcorn":20qoanmx said:
I think the bet is off.

When asked about it I think Kap said to ask Russel, who basically bitched out and called it off.

Seems like the bet was Russells idea originally... Wonder if his O-line play had anything to do with the change of heart...either way, Russell really looks like half the man kap is (wink) after not sticking to the very bet he made(/troll)

I think both guys recorded Madden commercials where an eyebrow was covered up and we will get to see the one Kaep recorded because his team is going to lose.

NinerLifer

Reaction score
rideaducati":o3htki9n said:
John_Redcorn":o3htki9n said:
I think the bet is off.

I think both guys recorded Madden commercials where an eyebrow was covered up and we will get to see the one Kaep recorded because his team is going to lose.

Yep, or their player on Madden itself will only have one eyebrow.

Either way, it is obvious that the bet was not for them in real life.

shiva1008

Reaction score
John_Redcorn":3t2s3cvv said:
I think the bet is off.

Is that what you read in Teen Beat magazine?