What would you like to see over the last two games?

hawknation2015

Reaction score
I would like to see Russell continue to play at the ridiculously high level he has been playing at.

I like to see the defense step up their game, clean up some of the issues they have been having, and play with the intensity they are known for.

And I would like to see the running game continue to be successful. I think Christine Michael is our best hope at this point, while Lynch rounds himself into form.

When Russell, the defense, and the running game are firing on all cylinders, we are pretty hard to beat.

Seahawkscrazy

Reaction score
Epic and total domination, without any injuries, followed shortly by a 2nd quarter led by backups to finish out the demolition.

Ruminator

Reaction score
The minimum required to hold onto the fifth seed. If that means two wins, OK then. The one vs Rams in however fashion. But vs the Cards, enough offense and defense to win while saving the unexpected creative stuff for when we meet again in the playoffs. I expect both Cards games to be shootouts similar to the Steelers game, so we'll just need to have a quicker and more accurate aim to come away with wins.

seahawks08

Reaction score
Arizona game is huge for us, that will be our last road game before we start the playoff run, we need a win to set the tone and momentum right, so that it takes us all the way. I am sure Pete knows that, he will use it to play all his depth players if anyone is banged up and needs an extra week of healing. It is all or nothing time, our players will be focused. Hopefully we fans will be too.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I want to see more Bryce Brown and McCray. I want to see what they can do. I still want to see more substitution so we can see what we need to fix and improve on in case we get issues. Always expect the unexpected until it happens. Train for it.

RiverDog

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":p1x2k7fi said:
Two wins and zero injuries

Two wins, zero injuries, and the guys that are injured returning at full strength for the playoffs.

Maybe we can turn that wish into a Dear Santa letter.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
I echo the 2 wins, no injuries sentiment. An added bonus would be continued signs that we can actually slow a good team down in the second half.

RiverDog

Reaction score
HawKnPeppa":3w3w8yr7 said:
I echo the 2 wins, no injuries sentiment. An added bonus would be continued signs that we can actually slow a good team down in the second half.

The ironic thing is that by the time we get to Week 17, the Cards could have the 2 seed all wrapped up with no possibility of getting HFA and we could have the 5 seed all wrapped up with no possibility of slipping to the 6th seed, rendering the game vs. the Cards moot.

And of course, I have tickets for that game against the Cards in the Spaceship.

Uffda

Reaction score
A solid defense and a continuation of the offense that began a few weeks ago.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Uffda":lnzhqq3a said:
A solid defense and a continuation of the offense that began a few weeks ago.

That's what will be interesting.

The present offense is much more up-tempo, ala Chip Kelly. We haven't matched up against teams that are capable of consistently disrupting that rhythm. The Rams are the best possible candidate, as the Tards will probably be resting starters. I don't think the Rams have what it takes in the secondary, so that leaves the playoffs as our acid test. Interesting to note that Chip has never had a QB of Russ's caliber since coming to the NFL, so we have that very big factor in our favor.

AVL

Reaction score
Two dominating wins while all other games end in ties.

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
I know we own the Vikings and there is still a chance we can play them in Minnesota if the Vikings win its remaining games GB loses both theirs. Both are out of Seattle's control so I say health and momentum are what is most important.

Latest posts