What would YOU work on in these last 3 games?

Anthony!

Reaction score
pehawk":22nyjdgk said:
SomersetHawk":22nyjdgk said:
pehawk":22nyjdgk said:
hawkfan68":22nyjdgk said:
They were a bit better last Sunday, but the redzone offense could use improvement. Cutting down on the mental errors such as false starts, defensive offsides, would be nice. Also, taking sacks to take them out of at least FG isn't very smart. Russell has to be better in throwing the ball away quickly plus the line has to block better in these situations. I know there was a couple times they took themselves out of 3 points on Sunday. Got to make good on all scoring opportunities.

Russell did not have a good day. He got bailed out by some good catches. He was "off" mentally and physically for most of that game.

Yes I know his numbers (before anyone chimes in). It's my opinion it wasn't his cleanest game. If we went by stats Andy Dalton would be a top 5 QB.

I didn't know whether you were fishing, but then you said that.

Not fishing...Wilson was just off that game. He made the good throws when he had to, used his legs a bit. But still, he took a lot of odd sacks, had a pick 6 dropped, and struggled with the play clock a few times.

:pukeface:

Recon_Hawk

Reaction score
1. Screen pass to Lynch. Not the quick pass to the flat, but the slower developing ones. No one seems to be on the same page.

2. Not new, but I'd like to see them maintain its trends on offense in the passing game. Bevell seems to be moving the pocket more and keeping tight ends and running backs to help protect before releasing into their route. It's spreading the defense out and giving the receivers and Russell the time to look deep but also giving Russell an easy target after he avoids a couple rushers.