What's the difference between offenses for Rams & Hawks?

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
I think I see another difference. Popular opinion is the Hawks ignored our star running back in a Super Bowl on 1 play. Rams one-upped the Hawks by doing it for the entire game.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
The Rams bother to try to score for 4 quarters.

The Hawks don't.

Sure the Rams didn't score much in the SB but they shouldn't have been there in the first place. Once they lost their jet sweep success they were screwed. But they didn't bother to use their best weapons, the RBs, anyway.

They still have a much better approach to offense than we do.

mrt144

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":x6trd1um said:
Good point :irishdrinkers:
Seriously though, I realize people have Bill B., but my god is one hell of a coach. Who shuts down the Rams to 3 points??? Give that guy 2 weeks to prepare, good luck.

A guy who has complete confidence in himself, his coaches, his players, to be adaptable tactically to what the other team wants to do. BB has earned that self confidence through past success so he's not shackled to some dogma besides "Listen to me, I'll try and put you guys in the best spot to win".

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Yep, dude is impressive to say the least. Not sure there has ever been a more prepared coach. Especially when it comes to taking away the top strength of the opposing team.