What's the one thing you want to see against Chicago?

Rocket

Reaction score
seahawk 17":hlqchp41 said:
I would like to see Lynch rush for 100 yards and a TD. On defense I would like to see some INT's.

I'd like to see the beast rested for a week cuz of his calf, to see what the little Mighty-Mouse Rookie™ and Fred can do on their own. Since we be home and Special K™ has returned, we got this one either way.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
Offense: Rush for over 175 yards, and no interceptions in the passing game.
Defense: Hole Forte to under 100 all purpose yards.

irocdave

Reaction score
Same as most, No stupid penalties, ala, offside 3 times by the same guy, false starts (were at home and it's the Bears FCS), line backers actually stuffing the run / not catching the back 5 yards past the LOS and riding him down 3 yards later, no passes behind the LOS, JG getting balls his way down the middle of the field, RW having time / trusting the pocket when he does have time to throw it down the middle. A pick or two wouldn't hurt as well as some solid oooffff tackles, you know the kind the D has been known for the last couple of years, and maybe a bit more fire from the team, you know, something stupid like "the big Russian" used to do. Sweazey would be the guy that would head but a linebacker and drop him when no one is looking. He's already cross eyed, not like it would leave any lasting health concerns with him.

I want to see the team getting over the hump and showing they are coming together. Kam coming back will have a positive influence as well as being at home for the first time this year. I feel a total beat down coming. Wish we were playing the Stealers this Sunday.

Blaze

Reaction score
correct the Pre-snap penalties both Offense and Defense, Kam lighting someone up would be cool too

ringless

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":2hkex4ms said:
Total devastation. Make the Cardinals nervous.

Some of us already are...... You guys win this one 98% of the time in my book

LoneHawkFan

Reaction score
minormillikin":2iv5nv4z said:
O: A slow steady 80 yard touchdown drive without penalties in the first quarter.

D: A Sherman pick 6.

I needed to read no further than this.

Offense needs to establish a rhythm, sustainability. Early, mistake-free.

Defense needs to re-establish the presence of the LoB.

daveman918

Reaction score
Offense in the first quarter (> 13 points) and clean up the penalties.

Ozzy

Reaction score
kearly":38ft1otp said:
A high YPA for Wilson.

This for me on offense with Graham being a big part of that. I want to use Graham down the middle of the field for big chunk plays. The run game is bottled up and this will help.

On defense I want to see the run game stuffed and Clark have a coming out party.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
I want to see the 2013 Superbowl-winning Seahawks again.

Swagger... dominance... big plays on both sides of the ball.

WilliamCooper

Reaction score
Offense: We get the ball first and go on a 12 play, 80 yard drive that eats up like 9 min. off the clock. (heavy dose of Lynch)

Defense: First series, Kam knocks out a Bear. Sets the tone for the rest of the game and season on Defense.

cHawkPhan

Reaction score
Most importantly a W
No penalties for Bennett
A decent run block (or more) from Jimmy
Continued improvement along the o-line
...and some sonic BOOMS!

marko358

Reaction score
cHawkPhan":g3s105es said:
A decent run block (or more) from Jimmy

Why would anyone care if Jimmy could do this besides Bevell? Any other team would be salivating over the elite receiving talent they acquired. It would be like hoping that Allen Iverson would become a better rebounder for your team. To each their own.

Chawker

Reaction score
2 time consuming drives, in the first half, of 7:00 plus minutes each. The type that you can see that its got the defence guessing, culminating in a TDs.
Defensively LBers and DBs playing down hill and attacking the LOS. Basically, more 3 N outs.

Wartooth

Reaction score
I want to see Russel pull the damned trigger!
I want to see Frank Clark gnawing on Bear Meat!
I want a WIN!

Latest posts