Where do YOU want to see improvement for Rams game?

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
Offense:
1.Red zone offense
2.Penalties
3.3rd down offense efficiency

Defense:
1. I need 8 turnovers guys, anything less isn't playing championship football.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Win by any means... let Russ have complete freedom to improvise, whether that be making plays on the run or otherwise. Take what's available if the Goats shutdown the red line area. Get Lynch and the TE's heavily involved. We need Miller to block then release into some underneath routes.
I would view it as encouraging if our OL can occasionally give Russ more than 2 seconds to throw against these guys. Less than 5 sacks allowed would be a quite an achievement based on our history against these hooligans.

ChrisB Bacon

Reaction score
plyka":2csvevuc said:
This game is the most important game in Wilson's career.

A) A win and you get a first round Bye and HFA throughout the playoffs
b) A loss and you have to go on the road and win 3 games, probably at places like: Phili, 49ers, Carolina/Saints. That's not happening.

Winning this game is basically the difference between getting to the superbowl and possibly winning, or losing in the first round or 2nd round. It is a massive game. One that will decide our season.

They need to do 2 things:

1) Allow Wilson to run more. On MOST plays in the Arizona game, Wilson had a chance to tuck the ball and run for 10-15 yards. He took advantage twice, one went for 27 yards the other for 5 yards. 5 yard runs are very good, depending on situation.

2) Diversify your playcalling, especially on 3rd down. If it is 3rd and 3, why not try a run? Why not a quick pass? What you don't do is chuck a 50 yard bomb, because that's a low percentage play, and it's 3rd down.
Never understood this type of thinking. How can you say that? Is it bigger than @Washington last year IN THE PLAYOFFS? Is it bigger than @Atlanta last year IN THE PLAYOFFS? How is a regular season game where we have already clinched a playoff birth his most important game when he already has two playoff starts under his belt from last season?

I am by no means understating the importance of the game today against the Rams, I actually agree with the rest of your post, but to say it's his most important game of his career is hyperbole.

OP
OP
Tokadub

Tokadub

Reaction score
Nice to see us win this game comfortably! I think this score was pretty much all I could hope for and our offense did show some improvements and many of the things I was looking for.

Not sure exactly to what degree they made the statement I was hoping for, but they sure made it! Will probably update this once I get a chance to re-watch the game hopefully later tonight and analyze the box score and play calling a bit more.

Great game though I'm psyched for the playoffs!

GO HAWKS!

Latest posts