Where is our "attitude" going to come from now?

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":3mi3y1ex said:
Throwdown":3mi3y1ex said:
Lynch doesn't bring badassery and attitude though

Nope, none at all.

Of course he does. It amazes me (actually, never mind, I need to keep in mind who I'm responding to) that you don't understand the distinction between being a badass and turning other people into badasses.

I've only seen a glimpse of it on the Season Summary/Superbowl DVD but in one clip Lynch was barking at the O-line to get things going and play better. I would suspect he'd does it more than just that one occasion. So there.

Browner also sets a bad example with some of his decisons/attitude. Two way street.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
rigelian":2d1pltzi said:
Popeyejones":2d1pltzi said:
All things being equal I think that in the long-term that less "personalities" is probably a good thing for the Hawks.

PC is the proverbial player's coach, and when things are going well those guys are the envy of the league, but when they go south they can go south very, very quickly,

I haven't seen that quality on this team even when things go bad. The eternally positive Pete seems to correct problems just fine.

Things haven't ever gone bad under PC's control there, IMO. And of course he might retire before they every go bad under his control.

(not predicting a downfall of course and certainly not one any time soon, just acknowledging that if any coach stays anywhere long enough things will go bad eventually)

rigelian

Reaction score
Popeyejones":qjm3wmah said:
rigelian":qjm3wmah said:
Popeyejones":qjm3wmah said:
All things being equal I think that in the long-term that less "personalities" is probably a good thing for the Hawks.

PC is the proverbial player's coach, and when things are going well those guys are the envy of the league, but when they go south they can go south very, very quickly,

I haven't seen that quality on this team even when things go bad. The eternally positive Pete seems to correct problems just fine.

Things haven't ever gone bad under PC's control there, IMO. And of course he might retire before they every go bad under his control.

(not predicting a downfall of course and certainly not one any time soon, just acknowledging that if any coach stays anywhere long enough things will go bad eventually)

Here's the thing Popeyejones... If things have never gone bad under Carroll, why would you predict things will go south very quickly? I think you're engaging in a bit of wish fulfillment here.

The 7-9 season following Carroll's first 7-9 season wasn't great. Lots of challenges. The injury to a starting quarterback, the weakness of our wide receivers (many young and untested). There was no hint of internal turmoil that year. They fought hard to the end of the season.

Largent80

Reaction score
It is football which requires all that play it to have attitude. Not even a mild concern.

A

Anonymous

All your posts are way off, as all the attitude and swagger will be coming from Hauschka this year.

Dude takes zero BS.

Latest posts