Where should Jim Harbaugh coach next?

OP
OP
ivotuk

ivotuk

Reaction score
pehawk":2dnzbs82 said:
Watcht what happens in Miami. If they miss out on the playoffs, they'll fire Mr Mackey and hire Harbs.

No way Ryan! It's Philbin, and much to my dismay, he has turned that team around this year. He somehow got Tannehill to start playing better and the defense is great.

However, if the owner were smart, he would not pass up a chance to get Harbaugh and should fire Philbin in favor of Harbs no matter what his record is, because a lot has to do with the talent already in place.

hieroglyphics

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":1cjm8e4s said:
hieroglyphics":1cjm8e4s said:
hawksfansinceday1":1cjm8e4s said:
hieroglyphics":1cjm8e4s said:
How on earth does anyone know what his wife wants?...........
It has been widely reported that she prefers to stay in the Bay Area.

Ah right, I forgot the media is highly involved in the personal life decisions of the Harbaugh family.
I get your skepticism and you may well be right. Most of us on this thread are indeed assuming it's true.

I won't disqualify that he could go to Oakland, I just think the most sought after head coach on the market would take into consideration many factors before making such a decision. If he's out in San Fran, its because he didn't get along with ownership and management, seems bizarre to walk into a more dysfunctional situation, and I refuse to acknowledge the hack writers in this industry reporting the what Harbaugh's wife may or may not want as truth.

If Harbaugh likes winning, the Raiders are the hardest team to rebuild and would take years to make them competitive.

Latest posts