Whew!

Rat

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":28dvv4gn said:
Did they win? Sure doesn't seem like it. drama dot net

Everybody likes that we won. However, we want to win more, and yesterday's performance doesn't inspire tons of confidence that we will be able to hang with better teams, which comprise every opponent on the schedule, except when we play the Cards again. Although, Rosen will have more experience under his belt by then, so it could be a more difficult game, even at home.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Bad team? I don't see it that way. I think we are a talented young team in transition, learning their way. The Seahawks may not be the Championship-caliber club we've been accustomed to in recent years but bad? No.

The Cardinals are legitimately bad. Just because the game was closer than it should have been has little bearing on that fact. Division games are always tougher, period.

chris98251

Reaction score
I stated in one of the threads before the game, we have issues with first time QB's playing like all stars against us, thank god for dropped passes yesterday. We walked out with a W but it felt like a loss, Wilson and the Offense indecisive looking all day, we ran the ball well, but then at key times stuffed that in our pocket, the delay of game time out prevention was mind boggling, the Time outs and when were also mind boggling. We looked like we had a hang over most the game on offense.

Bright spots as noted, defense looked adequate mostly only due to drops I think, the cries of firing everyone would be here if they had caught those balls.

Penny looked better and I think will continue to progress, Moore was a bright spot as well. Flowers playing a bit more aggressive is also a good sign, he is getting more comfortable.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Yeah, was nice to see Penny getting some work in and playing better. It's kind of sad how people are just on this guy 4 games in to his NFL Career, coming off an injury. Give the kid a shot, he's a damn good player. And you mentioned Flowers, pretty impressive so far considering he was a safety in college.

Latest posts