Which receivers make the roster?

chris98251

Reaction score
scutterhawk":37tv9tgg said:
chris98251":37tv9tgg said:
It's fine, sometimes sarcasm doesn't come across in type well.
LOLOLOL Some people suck at coming across as "Sarcastic", LOLOL, I must be a 'Natural', as nobody seems to see anything but "Sarcasm"
If we can't laugh at yourself once in awhile...er...I mean Myself once in a great while, or almost never, then what's the fun in coming here & posting on .NET :stirthepot:

Game Day Pics are back.

OP
OP
Jerhawk

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Ok, after all this time, here's my final prediction on who makes the squad (assuming they don't claim a receiver off waivers or via trade)

Lockett
Metcalf
Brown
Ursua
Wright
Reynolds
Moore (starts on puppy list)

Try to stash Ferguson, and Jennings on practice squad

sutz

Reaction score
Jerhawk":1px6po25 said:
Ok, after all this time, here's my final prediction on who makes the squad (assuming they don't claim a receiver off waivers or via trade)

Lockett
Metcalf
Brown
Ursua
Wright
Reynolds

I don't believe Moore is eligible for PUP. He's been practicing, right?

AgentDib

Reaction score
sutz":33u5n0bi said:
Unfortunately he's ineligible. However, the shoulder must not be as serious as it sounds or they would IR him and then just designate him to return in week 9. We have the same dilemma with Jordan Simmons who practiced but will miss time at the start of the season.

John63

Reaction score
Jerhawk":31rbavjy said:

Lockett
Metcalf
Brown
Ursua
Wright
Reynolds

Under your scenario we loos Jazz to keep Reynolds and write who have done next to nothing

John63

Reaction score
Now that the last pre season game is over, her eis my final thoughts

Lockett
Brown
Metcalf
Jazz
Ursua
Moore

sutz

Reaction score
AgentDib":2anz1akh said:
sutz":2anz1akh said:
Unfortunately he's ineligible. However, the shoulder must not be as serious as it sounds or they would IR him and then just designate him to return in week 9. We have the same dilemma with Jordan Simmons who practiced but will miss time at the start of the season.
To do that, he would have to be on the 53, and then IRed after Saturday. If he is IRed before cut-down day, he is ineligible to return.

Tricky things they're dealing with. ;)

Jville

Reaction score
With all the very young inexperienced not quite ready receivers to chose from, why not just go into the season with five? :229031_shrug: And, put a couple who clear waivers on the practice squad for much needed development.

It's not like they're are feeling the pressure of a pass first offense to reach for receivers.

John63

Reaction score
Jville":15v07smp said:
With all the very young inexperienced not quite ready receivers to chose from, why not just go into the season with five? :229031_shrug: And, put a couple who clear waivers on the practice squad for much needed development.

It's not like they're are feeling the pressure of a pass first offense to reach for receivers.

We are only going to go as far as Wilson takes us, so why not give him as many weapons as you can. Ursua and Jazz have shown they can contribute and I'm a lot of ways shown more than Moore has. DK will be on the roster

toffee

Reaction score
John63":qhc5z59y said:
Now that the last pre season game is over, her eis my final thoughts

Lockett
Brown
Metcalf
Jazz
Ursua
Moore
this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jville

Reaction score
John63":944x9rl7 said:
Jville":944x9rl7 said:

We are only going to go as far as Wilson takes us, so why not give him as many weapons as you can. Ursua and Jazz have shown they can contribute and I'm a lot of ways shown more than Moore has. DK will be on the roster

Five receivers and a couple more on the practice squad could be adequate for a quarterback enthusiastic about a run first play action offense. More so this year since they have been working hard on throwing more to the running backs. We'll see. We've yet to see this year's expanded offense roll.

Fade

Reaction score
The Seahawks might get creative here, and go with 7 at WR temporarily if they cant stash some guys on IR. Carrying an injured David Moore I think has made this a plausible scenario.

LOCKETT
BROWN
METCALF
URSUA
FERGUSON
MOORE
JENNINGS

PRACTICE SQUAD
WRIGHT

They need to find a way to stash Jennings on IR, I think giving up on him now is way too soon. Some WRs take a while to figure it out.

Like Chris Harper (who looked worse), he will get claimed by somebody if cut.

I also really like Terry Wright and hope he can stick with the team, if not outright make the roster.

McGruff

Reaction score
Fade":2yvgbtnk said:
The Seahawks might get creative here, and go with 7 at WR temporarily if they cant stash some guys on IR. Carrying an injured David Moore I think has made this a plausible scenario.

LOCKETT
BROWN
METCALF
URSUA
FERGUSON
MOORE
JENNINGS

PRACTICE SQUAD
WRIGHT

They need to find a way to stash Jennings on IR, I think giving up on him now is way too soon. Some WRs take a while to figure it out.

Like Chris Harper (who looked worse), he will get claimed by somebody if cut.

I also really like Terry Wright and hope he can stick with the team, if not outright make the roster.

So you dont want to release Jennings because he be like Chris Harper?

vin.couve12

Reaction score
Looks like:

Lockett
Moore
Metcalf
Ursua
Turner
Jennings

I bet Prosise starts taking more reps split out as well. Turner reportedly has some chemistry with RW and is awesome on ST. Jennings shows that he's very willing to crack heads with dudes as a STer and as a blocker, even though penalized. He wants it...more than just catching a couple of jump balls against fringe backups. Not that I don't think they'll put Ferguson on the PS, but he's got to show the want to on ST.

As Doug would also tell you, it's the way it is.

iigakusei

Reaction score
Chukarhawk":18452ie2 said:
iigakusei":18452ie2 said:
Anyone who thinks Brown is getting cut is nuts.

LOL come again? told you this guy was gone.

Fully admit to being wrong, although the salary dump for Clowney played a part.
On paper we may have the worst WR in the league.

iigakusei

Reaction score
Chukarhawk":8rwr0pag said:
iigakusei":8rwr0pag said:
Anyone who thinks Brown is getting cut is nuts.

LOL come again? told you this guy was gone.

Fully admit to being wrong, although the salary dump for Clowney played a part.
On paper we may have the worst WR in the league.

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
feels like a free agent signing for a WR is in the works.

Jville

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/BradyHenderson/status/1168211666250526720[/tweet]