Which Seahawk are you?

TeamoftheCentury

Reaction score
Yeah, I would have thought it would end up telling me Kam Chancellor or Robert Turbin. But, ended up Richard Sherman the first time. Didn't think that was entirely accurate (though, I grant certain similarities.) Ended up Tate the 2nd time and Baldwin the 3rd time. I've got to be an amalgam.

One of my sons has taken it several times and cracked the code.

Well... that helped pass a few moments and gave my mind a temporary break from all the intensity surrounding the game.

Hawksfan76

Reaction score
Earl Thomas!
That's exactly who i would have picked for myself before the test.

chris98251

Reaction score
You are… Richard Sherman

You are loud and brash, never at a loss for words. You are good at what you do, but why let that speak for itself when you can, too?

Richard 620x438

I'm Better at Life then you!!! :0190l: But love the 12's and my Brothers in Blue and Green.

Inspector

Reaction score
I am the Sherminator.. Glad I bought his jersey this year!

NorCalHawk12

Reaction score
I think there was, what, 5 or 6 answers?
Tate
Baldwin
Sherm
Earl
Russell

I should be Ryan. Tall, white, kick a ball a country mile and drop it in a bucket...Who's Rick Mirer???

HolyCatfish

Reaction score
Beer vendor.

WTF?

You are not an overachiever. You are loud and brash, never at a loss for words and enjoy a good beer. You are good at drinking beer, but why let that speak for itself when you can burp too?

I was hoping for something at least mildly heroic. It's a dumb quiz, don't waste your time. :x