Which Teams Would You Swap Starting QBs With?

Rat

Reaction score
Factoring in all the variables, which starting QBs would you swap Russ with?

Bills - Yes
Dolphins - Yes
Jets - No
Patriots - No

Bengals - Yes
Browns - Yes
Ravens - Yes
Steelers - No

Colts - No
Jaguars - No, but ask me again in four months
Texans - Yes
Titans - No

Broncos - No
Chargers - Yes
Chiefs - Yes, obviously
Raiders - No

Cowboys - No (close though)
Eagles - Not right now, but I do see Wentz bouncing back
Giants - No
WFT- No

Bears - No
Lions - No
Packers - No. Rodgers is better, but at their ages, I couldn't make that swap
Vikings - No

Bucs - No
Falcons - No
Panthers - No
Saints - No

Cardinals - Yes
Niners - No
Rams - No

That's nine "yes" picks for me, although it's essentially ten since I'd put the Jags on there once the ink on Trevor Lawrence's contract dries.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Jalen Hurts please.

That contract, that arm, that mobility. *shudder
Yes please

OP
OP
Rat

Rat

Reaction score
EDIT: damn you responded to that quickly. I regretted it within the first minute and came back on here to delete it. I wasn't wrong, just shouldn't have let you get to me.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Nah, l'm done with that crap. Just here to talk football.
Because you obviously bring so much to the table. Lighten up, geezus. Can't even joke around in this place, which I'm trying to do. Clearly not well.

OP
OP
Rat

Rat

Reaction score
misfit":39z5x1uv said:
Tua? Baker? cmon

Tua was an elite prospect, and I think we would be in great shape getting him at 10 years Russ' junior. I realize I'm higher on him than most though.

Baker was the toughest one for me. Great leader, very tough, cut way down on turnovers this year. I get the hesitation to put him among the higher tiers of QBs, but I think he's legit.

potatohead33

Reaction score
I think we need Fitzmagic. Then when Russ sucks we can put him in, like they do with Tua

8)

OP
OP
Rat

Rat

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":36xduwax said:
Because you obviously bring so much to the table. Lighten up, geezus. Can't even joke around in this place, which I'm trying to do. Clearly not well.
If you want to “talk football” you should cool it with the ridiculous hyperbole and formulate responses that actually discuss football, rather than hijacking threads with repudiations of posters you think are being too negative,

In the past few days alone, I’ve seen you responded to threads with “people think Russ is Satan”, “people here would trade Russ for a bag of onions”, and “we should just change the name of the site to IhateRuss.net”. In none of those circumstances did you attempt anything resembling a rebuttal of the Russ criticism. You think people are being unfair in their assessments of him? Tell them why.

In short: if you want to “talk football”, stop attempting to steer the discussion away from it.

OP
OP
Rat

Rat

Reaction score
potatohead33":3fpjqms9 said:
I think we need Fitzmagic. Then when Russ sucks we can put him in, like they do with Tua

8)
If THAT doesn’t motivate Russ, nothing would.

John63

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":3hgg9w39 said:

If you want to talk football this is the wrong forum this is the hate Wilson, make crap up, and blame him for the rain forum. SO what I do I foe them all, only wish you could do with the same mods since some of them are just as bad.

KinesProf

Reaction score
Mahomes, Allen, Watson. That's it right now.

Too soon to say - Herbert, Lawrence

chris98251

Reaction score
You people are in love with Fantasy numbers, Pete does not want to pass for 5000 yards a season. You would be better off with a player that hands the ball off well and can throw 70 yards accurate or not.

Ramfan128

Reaction score
Tua isn't even an NFL caliber QB in my book.

Some of the older Seahawk fans do need to educate people on what not having a QB is like.

I HATE assigning wins and losses to QBs, but it's clear that Wilson has been the best player on this team for years now and he's the only QB in NFL history to go this long without a losing season.

To top it all off, under his reign Seattle has won the NFC twice - while Brees and Rodgers each have won it once.

Prior to the Kamara draft, the Saints were in 8-8 purgatory.

I would take Mahomes and Rodgers over Wilson if I could pick any QB for one season and not worry about cap or age restrictions.

Factoring in age, I'd take those two, Josh Allen, and that's it.

Fade

Reaction score
Rat":1fgfw8xl said:
Factoring in all the variables, which starting QBs would you swap Russ with?

Bills - Yes
Dolphins - Yes
Jets - No
Patriots - No

Bengals - Yes
Browns - Yes
Ravens - Yes
Steelers - No

Colts - No
Jaguars - No, but ask me again in four months
Texans - Yes
Titans - No

Broncos - No
Chargers - Yes
Chiefs - Yes, obviously
Raiders - No

Cowboys - No (close though)
Eagles - Not right now, but I do see Wentz bouncing back
Giants - No
WFT- No

Bears - No
Lions - No
Packers - No. Rodgers is better, but at their ages, I couldn't make that swap
Vikings - No

Bucs - No
Falcons - No
Panthers - No
Saints - No

Cardinals - Yes
Niners - No
Rams - No

That's nine "yes" picks for me, although it's essentially ten since I'd put the Jags on there once the ink on Trevor Lawrence's contract dries.

Terrible list.

In this hypothetical, that won't happen btw. They would only consider established QBs that have proven themselves over multiple seasons. They must possess some mobility, have outstanding accuracy, and be able to throw the ball deep, while doing it consistently for multiple seasons.

The only QB in the entire NFL that has better numbers than Wilson over the last 3 years is Mahomes, that is it, and their numbers are comparable. Wilson achieved that with a worse OC, worse O-Line, a lesser collection of weapons, and PC throwing a monkey wrench in there a few times to fulfill his neuroticism.

Pat Mahomes
DeShaun Watson

Maybe/Probably Josh Allen.

That's it. That's the list.

Rodgers is too old. Herbert is too green, but maybe would come in behind Allen.

This upcoming QB class is the most overhyped QB class in a longtime. I don't see any of these guys being the next big thing, and that includes Lawrence. They are all 1-read guys. Last year's class was much better.

Latest posts